020

"Morning Yeollie, Morning Raon" An angelic voice resonated across the classroom. Chanyeol looked up to see Baekhyun smiling ever so brightly. As he sat beside Ra on. He looked like a silvery light in the darkness, Chanyeol gulped down his saliva. 

"Morning Baekkie.." Raon waved at him. Chanyeol only nodded. As Ra on stretched her laziness off and slumped her shoulders, a girl walked towards Chanyeol.

 With and incredibly tight uniform. "Ohh Oppa. pl..please accept this. I really like you Chanyeol oppa." The girl pleaded. 

Chanyeol scoffed. "Well then you are ugly and I hate you. Go live a life."

"Bu..But Oppa" she was in the verge of crying.

"You want me to kiss you?? HuH. Then close your eyes" Chanyeol leaned closer. And the girl did what she was told. Chanyeol raised to his full height, and poured down an entire bottle of water on her head.

"There.. Chilling right? Now get out" She glared at her. The girl ran crying. The class cheered and roared. But there was one petite boy who sighed at the sight. 

It might have been only a day since he had come across this giant but he managed to set fireworks in Baekhyun's heart. His ears like he was from some elven folklore. Baekhyun smiled at the thought. He looked to his side, Chanyeol kept writing down notes and listening to the teacher. Such a perfect face and jawline, those plump lips and those almond eyes so big and so.......

"I never knew you were gay Baekkie" Raon snickered. 

"Shut up silly, But he sure Is handsome" sighed Baekhyun. 

"Wait lemme tell him" Raon tried to tell Chanyeol when Baekhyun covered her mouth.

The period went on with Baekhyun and Raon doing stupid things behind the teachers Back.

"You guys are really crazy.." Chanyeol crossed his arms over his chest.

The idiots just nodded. Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

The walk home was still annoying for Chanyeol yet It made him chuckle at how stupid Raon can be. She wasn't a bright bulb always and she rarely got certain things. And there was Baekhyun chasing her around, his golden hair mixing with the rays of sunlight as his rectangular smile shined on his face turning those alluring eyes into crescents.

Chanyeol didn't realize that he was staring at the midget until he got smacked on the head by his dear lovable Raon.

"Can Baekhyun come over on Saturday please. Can he Can he??" Raon batted her eye lids and did an aygeo.

Chanyeol made a disgusted face and nodded nevertheless. 

"Fine bring your puppy over. Puppy..." He nudged his forehead on Raon's forehead and smiled. 

"Omo thank you" She jumped in joy. Saying so she ran to Chanyeols car and got in suddenly feeling a strange tiredness. 

"Thanks Yeollie, for making my girl happy always" Baekhyun tiptoed and pressed his lips on his check. Completely draining poor Chanyeols blood and making his heart go wild.

Saturday

A week passed and it was time for Baekhyun to comeover to Chanyeol's house. The night before his arrival Raon ran about the house arranging and helping Mrs Park to make sweets since Baekhyun loved sweets. Baekhyun would be having a sleep over at the Parks mansion.

But as the morning seeped in she was too tired to wake up, so Chanyeol had let the girl rest, he thought he would wake her up when Baekhyuns arrives. It was 9.00 when the door bell rung. 

"Annyeonghaseyo Mrs Park, I am Byun Baekhyun." Baekhyun bowed 90 degrees.

"Ohh dear, just call me eomma okay, now go upstairs, Chanyeol is in Raons room." She gave him a hug and left to the kitchen.

"Hey, Isn't my girl up yet??" Baekhyun asked the giant who was laying on the couch.

"Nah, the idiot got too excited that you were coming over so she got tired, Umm can you wake her up, I tried but she wouldn't, Ill be back after a shower" Chanyeol left the room slowly.

"Wake up girly, Baby Ra," Baekhyun caressed her cheeks. 

"Hmmm, I don't wanna wake up" Raon sluggishly woke up. 

"But you have to, If not we cant have fun can we??" Baekhyun  smiled sweetly.  Raon nodded and left to wash up. Just as Chanyeol came inside. With beverages. 

"Finally she woke up eh?" Chanyeol chuckled.

"Yah, lazy one." Baekhyun giggled. "So how did you meet Raon?" Baekhyun said walking towards the room balcony. Chanyeol following behind. 

"It was winter when I met her crying her heart out, blaming the stars above. I guess the day you left. And then I went and sat next to her. And ever since we've been friends." Chanyeol said. 

"You don't like her though. Do you?" Baekhyun teased.

"Of course I like her, She's my only friend all these years and then you came along too." Chanyeol turned around and met with those breath taking chocolate brown eyes. He was melting inside looking at the angelic face that looked up at him. Their distance only millimeters away.

 The two males were oblivious of a certain girl fangirling and already shipping the two with her phone in her hand with video mode on, grinning wickedly. 

An elven prince and an angelic creature stood looking into each others orbs. Slowly melting into each other. Unconciously they leaned closer. And closer. Eyes closing and heads tilted to a side their lips collided. Softly tugging at each other. Baekhyuns beautiful hands moved towards Chanyeols neck as Chanyeols arms wrapped around Baekhyuns slender waist.

"Kids hers your snac.... Ohh I am sorry" Mrs Park said quickly before being shooed away by Raon.

Finally when the boys pulled away, shy and red with embrassement they were shocked to see Raon. Filming them.

"Aish.. You Idiot gimme that." Chanyeol tried grabbing it.

"Finally guys. Just confess already. It was love at first sight right??" Raon teased them.

Chanyeols ears were red. And he rubbed his neck. Baekhyuns cheeks were a deep crimson red.

"Raon. Stop it." Baekhyun scolded.

Though Chanyeol and Baekhyun kissed they didnt feel awkward. It felt comfortable. Chanyeol sat inbetween Baekhyun and Raon. Watching a film,the duo had drifted off to sleep.

Baekhyun and Raon had their head buried on his shoulder and were fast asleep.

Looking at the angel that slept on his right shoulder Chanyeol knew he felt something strong for the midget.