080

Years stretched on. Season's changed, They completed high school, and were in their final year at the university. Raon was a little better, she often blacked out but her will to live kept her going. Chanyeol and Baekhyun's love only deepened. They outsmarted every couple in the University. Sweet as always. And most importantly the trio loved each other more.

"Urggh Ra On you arent cooperating idiot. What if he hates me now?" Chanyeol slumped on the bed next to his bestfriend. Looking at the ceiling above.

"Dude. Seriously?? He just kissed you a while ago." Raon rolled her eyes for the upteenth time that afternoon.

"Bu..But you know.." Awooo Chanyeol screamed as Raon smacked his head.

"Shut up elf. He'll love it. But you gotta make him wear a dress." Raon said munching her sweet popcorn.

"Hmmm that would make him look sexy wont it." Chanyeol chuckled.

"Hehe yah.. He'll look beautiful." Raon and Chanyeol gave highfives as they went down to Baekhyun.

"Hey Yeollie.." Baekhyun looked up from his couch. Chanyeol stood behind him and kissed him on his lips that were now upside down for him.

"Baek I have to go now. Yoora would have landed by now so gotta pic the girl on time if I want to live a little longer. Bye I love you." He pecked his checks and left punching Raon on the stomach.

"Monkey." She yelled at the giant who went grinning wickedly.

"So baby. What were you guys talking about?" Baekhyun slowly slithered his petite body over Raon.

"Aish.. You are not gonna get the cat out of the bag this time." Raon stuck her tongue out huffing her bangs of as she avoided eye contact with her best friend.

"Common. Let It out or I'll kiss you." Baekhyun leaned dangerously near.

"Ohhh really.. Huh.. I am still not telling you. Why don't you ask Chanyeol?" Raon frowned.

"I cant he wouldn't say it. Annoying Yoda. He just wouldn't. Wh..What if he wants to break up?" Baekhyun sat up.
"Aish you brat. It hurt." Baekhyun hissed in pain holding his shoulder that Raon had just smacked really hard.

"He would never do that. He's just busy with work and stuff. And It's a surprise. Kiss me all you want but I still wouldn't tell you." Raon crossed her legs.
"He made me promise. Just wait a little longer honey. Hmmm?"

Baekhyun nodded. Wrapping his arms around the blue eyed girl.
Baekhyun loved the deep blue orbs that Raon possessed. It had the power to heal any heart break. So did Chanyeol's almond shaped dark brown eyes. He loved the way Chanyeol stole his sanity.

"Get off me dummy. Go away." Raon pushed Baekhyun away.

"Ahhh Can't I miss Chanyeol." He wined.

"SOOOO URHH IDIOT. GET OFF." Raon pushed Baekhyun with all her might.

"Yah you don't love me anymore right. That's why you are shooing me off." Baekhyun sniffled.

"Emotional blackmailer." Raon gave up and stopped fighting.

Baekhyun smiled in victory as they settled to watch a movie since the giant left them to marry boredom.

"Ugrrhh that idiot." Baekhyun screamed.

"Damn it. Baekhyun." Raon cried.

The night crept in, the beautiful boy and pretty girl sat at different corners of the house. They had grown too close that giant, that a slight absence of the giant like creature affected them a lot.