Chapter 8: A Date to Remember.

"Goodbye Cami-chan!' Honey said and Mori grunted as they left a smiling Camille, though they do wanted to know who is her date, but host club duties actually. 

Camille closed the door and saw Chika behind her and she jump a bit as he saw him there.

"Why are you smiling?" He asked confused.

"Nothing, Nothing" Camille said and he didn't dismissed it though. Camille went to her room, locking the door as she got ready for her date, which she planned she knew it is Nekozawa's birthday and since she knew his family doesn't celebrate.

Few minutes after she is ready to go, the doorbell rang which she quickly ran to open, but already saw Chika opening it and she saw Nekozawa in normal clothes without his cloak he looks kinda cute. 

"Uh Camille who is he?" Chika asked and before Camille could answer Nekozawa answered for her.

"I'm her date, Umehito Nekozawa" Nekozawa said, blushing a bit. He was shy, he never had a date before.

"ah okay... WAIT WHAT!" Chika exclaimed with mouth gap open.  Before Camille let him ask anymore questions, she waved goodbye and goes outside holding Nekozawa's hand.

"Geez Chika is so annoying now" Camille muttered which Nekozawa chuckled.

"I'm suprised that you can go outside without a cloak on" She said and Nekozawa nodded.

"Well it's a family tradition every single birthday. we have to take off our cloaks". Camille nodded.

"Well Happy Birthday Ume-kun" She said and stopped, giving Nekozawa a gift, wrapped up in Beezlenef patterns. 

"You really dont ha-" Before Camille could let Umehito finish.

"It's the least I can do for you being there for me. " Inside were a pair of sunglasses and a wristwatch, he tried it on and he look pretty good wearing it. 

"I loved it, thanks Cami-chan" He smiled at her, causing Camille to blush a bit.

"You're welcome" After awhile as they are walking inside the amusement park.

"Well here we are" Camille said as she stopped and admired the tall rollercoaster.

"Hmm since we are here, let's go first at the haunted house booth. " He said which made Camille pale and Nekozawa noticed it and laughed a bit.

"I can't believe that the girl who always protect me is scared of a haunted house booth". Camille returned back to her normal state.

"I'll show you the true power of Camille!" She said and pouted as she dragged Nekozawa to it. When they entered Camille began hugging Nekozawa's arm and sometimes squeal here and there when something pops out.

"True power of Camille?" Nekozawa asked with a grin.

"Sheesh don't remind me."

"Well remember I'm always here" He said and pat her head. 

When they got out of there, Camille then pointed to the roller coaster and this time Nekozawa's one to pale but this time Camille didn't notice it;. They rode there and they screamed, Nekozawa screaming since he is scared and Camille screaming since she is enjoying it. When it was over a man with a camera hanging on his neck.

"Picture ?" He asked and both of them nodded as they pose for a picture and his camera is the type to quickly give the picture out. He gave it to them and they have one each. 

"Let's go somewhere slow" He said and then looked around and saw a ride called Tunnel of Fantasy. 

"Let's go there" He said and Camille looked and nodded.

They went there and road on it, they were riding on a sort of 'boat' and it was flowing to the river slowly as scenes of different thing like a Fae, a werewolf, hobbits and etc.

Camille and Nekozawa are fascinated about everything, when Camille stood up to take a selfie to a wax mannequin of a vampire. 

Camille almost fell off when she closed her eyes, the water impact never came as she opened her eyes and Nekozawa caught her and she blushed at their position since Nekozawa is kinda holding her waist and right arm which is holding her phone. 

They both sat down and blushed, looking away from each other. The ride ended and they left.

"So last ride is the ferris wheel" Camille suggested and he thought about it and nodded.

"Sure".

They rode on the ferris wheel and when they were at top it stopped and fireworks began popping in the sky. 

It was beautiful indeed. Nekozawa looked at Camille and Camille noticed his gaze as she looked at him.

"Camille. . . Can I say something?" Nekozawa asked and Camille nodded.

"Camille, I l-l-love you" He said blushing and stuttering as he did so, Camille is shocked and she couldn't just accept it as she also liked Kyoya. She wanted to be sure of her feelings before rushing. 

"U-Ume-kun. I'm sorry, but I don't think I would be in relationships yet, sorry." Camille said as she saw Nekozawa's head is down, but he returned his gaze back to Camille.

"It's okay, but I won't give up just yet." He said and Camille smiled as the ride finished, Nekozawa walked Camille home. They arrived and they were at the front door.

"Well by-" Before Nekozawa would finish Camille give a small kiss on his cheek and then she got inside, leaving a blushing Nekozawa outside.

"Where were you Miss Haninozuka?" Her father asked crossing his arms along with, Chika and Honey. 

"Uh... I was with a friend?" Camille said, but more like questioned nervously.

"You are lying Cami-chan, you said you were on a date" Honey said and Chika nodded.

"  A  DATE!? WITH WHOM!?" Her dad over-reacted and gripped on her shoulder.

"I-It's just Umehito Nekozawa, I took him to the amusement park because it is his birthday" Camille said quickly as she is quite afraid of her father's stare.

"Phew I thought it was something serious". Her father said and wiped sweat of his forehead.

"but it was serious." Honey said and they looked at him. "The host club and I went to spy on your 'date' and saw that he confessed to you on the ferris wheel."

Camille is shocked, no scratch that she is furious, 

"YOU WERE SPYING ON ME!?" Camille couldn't believe it.
" . . .I hate you all" she muttered as she ran upstairs and slammed her door closed.

She couldn't believe they spied on her! 

"Would they just mind their on business!" She muttered as she changed to her pajamas and hugged her pillow as she slowly began to fall asleep.

"I'm Alive! I'm Alive!

Oh yeah,

Between the good and bad where you'll find me

Reaching for heaven"

Camille grabbed her phone and saw a text from Haruhi.

'Can't believe the host club can do that to you'

'I know, but I actually enjoyed it'

'Really? Tell me all about it'

'Tomorrow, exhausted ya know.'

'Of course, Night!'

'Night.'