Chapter 10: Running Away

The time is 12 midnight and everyone is asleep in the Haninozuka Household, except for one which is Camille Haninozuka, she planned to run away, she can't take anymore of any of this. She already packed her bags, her white owl, Oliver sitting upon her shoulder as they rushed away from this house. Silence, only is the thing they could hear, see around in this time of the day, except for some cars, hurriedly going home. 

"Oliver, where should we go?" Camille muttered as she headed to a park near them, it is always open and there is no security around which is kinda weird. Camille sat down at one of the benches and looked at her phone, scrolling down she saw Nekozawa's name. 

"He's the only one I can ask. . . " Camille said as she pressed the call button and then she pressed the phone upon her ear. 

*RIng, Ring, Ring

"Hello?" Nekozawa said upon the unknown caller as he is too groggy to even look at who called as he just woke up.

"Ume-kun?" Camille asked in a quiet voice. 

"Ah Camille what's up?" He said and Camille sighed.

"C-Can you pick me up at Mushroom Park?" Camille muttered looking around her surroundings.

"Huh? Why are you at Mushroom Park in the middle of the night?" Nekozawa said worriedly as he sat on his bed.

"I'm...r-running away from home. I'll tell you everything, just....pick me up here." Camille said.

"Sure, Sure, Just stay there okay?" Nekozawa said as he put on his clothes and hang up. Camille put her phone inside her pocket. 

Nekozawa got into a car which his parents bought for him on his recent birthday, he drove to Mushroom Park and parked, almost near the entrance of the park. He got out and quickly went inside the park, he noticed a person sitting on a bench with an owl on that person's shoulder. 

"Camille?" Nekozawa asked in a low voice as that person turned to him.

"Ume-kun?" She asked as she stood up.

"I'd help you with your baggages, come on" Nekozawa grabbed some of her baggage and bring it to his car, Camille following with some of her baggage with her Owl. They got inside the car and drove to Nekozawa's house. 

"Sorry for bothering you" Camille said while looking at the window of the passenger's seat.

"It's okay, could you tell me what happened?" Nekozawa asked as he neared his house.

". . .My dad planned to lock me inside the house until I finished high school in home school. " Camille said with pain in her tone. 

"I see, you can stay at my house till you feel you can go home, okay?" Nekozawa said parking and stopped as he already parked.

"Thanks" Camille said as they got out of the car and into his house.

"You can take the guest room near my room and my sister's." Nekozawa said as they reached a plain door and Camille opened it and it's just a plain room, like it hadn't been used, but looks new.

"Just knock on my door, if you need anything" Nekozawa said, putting the baggages down and pointing at a room across hers. 

"Okay, thanks again Ume-kun" Camille said closing the door and putting the baggages to the side as she lay on the single person bed. 

She can't sleep, she's thinking so many things, what would her dad do and things she shouldn't have worried, but somehow she began thinking of it. 

Without knowing, she had fallen asleep .

=Next Day=

*knock, knock, knock*

Camille woke up as she heard the knocking, she pat Oliver's head gently as she walked up to the door, opening it and saw Umehito.

"Come on, it's breakfast, and I have to tell it to my parents about you staying here, but don't worry they'll approve of you" Nekozawa said as Camille nodded and they both went to the dining room.

"Umehito, who is she?" His mother asked as his mother stopped eating.

"Mother, she's Camille Haninozuka, she'll be staying here for a few months, or so because her father wanted her to stay in the house always until the end of high school." Nekozawa said as he let Camille sit down near his sister.

"I see! Well she can stay here as long as she likes." His mother said and smiled, his father who is still reading the news paper said.

"Yes, she can stay. We will not let Mr. Haninozuka know about her staying here, she has to say it herself".

"Thank you very much" Camille said

"Nee Cami-nee san. Are you Onii-san's princess?" Which made Camille and Nekozawa blushed and looked at Kirimi. 

"Eh why do you think so. Kirimi-chan?" Camille said looking at Nekozawa's sister.

"eh cause you look like a princess in the stories" Kirimi said looking at her with innocent eyes. 

"Hehe, thank you Kirimi, but you look more princess-like Kirimi-chan" Camille said and they all ate, with a comfortable silence. 

After that, Nekozawa tour Camille around the house.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------