Back at school

When I walk into the cafeteria of the well known highschool I go to, I see my friends sitting at one of the round tables.

I walk over and say hi to Tina, Brian, Steve, Millie, Samuel and a few others from group 3 we met last week in Montana.

I sit down next to Shawn. "Hi princess." I smile and he just laughs. "Hi."
A few moments later a guy walks by. "EVAAANS." He yells and then continued to walk.

"Who the hell was that?" Tina looks confused. I shake my head. "I have no clue." I turned around trying to find the boy but he's nowhere to be found.

"That was weird." Millie mumbles. "No shit." Steve follows up. I laugh.
"Who has Biology after lunch?" I look around the group.
"I do." Samuel responds. "Yas." I laugh, he laughs too.

"I have math." Millie sighs.
"Same here." Steve looks at her. Tina and I wiggle with our eyebrows and Millie starts turning red.

She told us on the trip home that she was has had a crush on him for a long time now. So we've decided to pair them up.

After Biology I walk to the philosophy classroom. This class I have with Tina, Brian and Shawn. When I walk in everyone is already sitting.

"Late again Miss. Evans?" Mister Whitstrum looks over his tiny glasses. "I'm sorry sir."
"Go and sit Miss. Evens I want to start my class."
I walk to the back of the classroom and sit behind Tina next to Shawn.

Brian whispers something to Tina and she starts cracking up

"Yes Tina, that is detention for you." The teachers yells.  Brian goes against it tho. "No but sir, I made her laugh."
Mister Whitstrum is silent for a second.

"Then you can join your girlfriend this afternoon."

I hear them both sigh and Shawn slides a tiny piece of paper to me. As secretive as I can I open it.

Do you have anything to do tonight?

I look curious his way but he just looks at the teacher.
So I write back.

No princess, why?

Then I slide it back. It takes about a minute before Shawn opens it. He starts smiling.

He's cute when he smiles.

He takes a pen and writes back. Then when the teacher is facing with his back to us, Shawn slides it back.

Great, I'll pick you up at 8. Wear something pretty.

I smile at him and he smiles back. Then I pay attention to the teacher again.

At the end of the day, right before Tina goes of to detention I tell her about tonight.

"Well, what are you going to wear?"
I shake my head. "I have no clue."
"Okay I'm done with detention at 4.30. Meet me at the mall at 5?"
"Okay! Good luck at detention!"

I yell at her while she rushes away. "THANKS!" I hear when she's around the corner. Laughing I make my way to my car and drive home.

I park my car on the drive way and go inside. "MOM? I'M HOME!"
Then I run up the stairs.

I walk into my room and right before I throw my backpack on my bed I can stop myself.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

_________________________

Hey guys,
I know this is a bit of a shorter chapter but the next one is going to be extra long!

I'm not sure how long this story is going to be. I have an idea to make it longer but I also kinda want to end it here without to much drama. Just let me know what you think.

Chiao

X fleurhelenalouisa.

Ps. Also check out my fanpage on Instagram! I make Snapchat edits so if that sounds interesting follow me :)

My Insta is @fabulousshawnie