Living Dead

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

Once there was a girl named Astrid Xu. She only lives with herself for her parents died after a car accident and his little brother is sent to her uncle. She works hard and studying hard so that she can afford the expenses if her dying brother.

She never mind about the pain she felt in everyday life because she knows that if she allow Minghao, her little brother to do it, the job would be harder for her because his brother has a Multiple Myeloma, a blood cancer that comes from her little brother's backbone. Every month, she helps her uncle to spend much money just to be sure that his brother will live longer.

It's now dismissal and she quickly get out of their room to visit her brother. While running, she felt that her phone in her pocket vibrated. So she stopped for a while and answer the call "Hello?"

She get excited after she realized what's the caller is talking about. "Is my brother okay?" She asked while holding her phone near her ear so that she could hear what's the caller is talking about.

"He's okay. Actually your brother's health is improving. Maybe next week, he will be able to go outside this hospital." Said the her uncle.

"Thank you---" she suddenly stopped when she was hit by a boy who's not looking in his way.

Because of their bumping, Astrid's phone fell and she feel angry about that. She pick her phone and walked near the boy who bumped her. "Hey" she poked the boy.

The boy turn around and look at Astrid. She feel so angry when the boy smirked at her and messed with her hair. "You pushed me while i'm aswering my phone call! How rude mister?" Astrid shouted to the boy but the boy just smiled back to her and that make Astrid to feel her anger even more

"Maybe you're right but don't you know that you should also watch your step? You stepped on my foot lately, but did i react? No. You're just making a scene here" The boy just laughed, put his headphones on again and begin to walk away.

"Arghh! Go to hell, you monster!" Astrid had nothing to do because she knows that she can't win a fight with a sarcastic monster.

Well, the guy who hit Astrid is Jaehyun, a good looking boy who can read mind. His ability helps him to be calm and intelligent anytime. He can control his emotion and makes fun with other's thought on their mind because he can read it.

He read what's on Astrid's mind so he laughed alone. because he knows that Astrid is the one who's not looking on her way so he made fun with Astrid's poor phone.

ASTRID'S POINT OF VIEW

As I went off the campus, I feel like something's going to happen.
I walk from the gate of the school to the terminal of the jeepneys.

As I come into the terminal, I saw a stand of some fun stuffs that Minghao really like. A pair of shoes, neon and striped socks, chains, and a over-sized shirts. I want to buy some of it today but I have no money to pay. And if I will spend my savings, I am not able to save my brother's life. Because now, money is his life. His existence in this world depends on the money that I am going to pay to the doctor.

I heard that with the help of some doctors on the other city, my brother's condition will be cured and i'm hoping for that. I'm so happy that there are some people who cares about my brother. I just need to be patient.

The jeepney came and I quickly went inside. I paid my destination properly and landed on the hospital safely.

As I go for the elevator to the room 127,I fixed my hair and get some retouch. I want to be more presentable in front of Minghao so that he would be happy that i'm doing great even if it's not. Maybe he'll be so glad that he will able to escape this hospital.