Chapter 34

Jiyeon's POV

After for what seems like an eternity, I have been discharged from the hospital and the doctors said to finish my medicine and I would be fine. I've been staying at home yesterday but I was told to return to school today.

"Hey", Joshua snaked his arm on my waist.

"Wae?" Taehyung asked, standing at the other side of him.

"Don't tell me it's something 'dirty' because I don't want to hear it", I commented.

"You've guessed it correct, babe, it is a 'dirty' joke!" Joshua smirked.

I elbowed him in his ribs and he elbowed back, but lighter.

"Spill the joke!" Taehyung knudged.

"Are your parents' artists? Cos they made a masterpiece!" Joshua said excitedly.

Silence.

"How is that a 'dirty' joke?" Taehyung scoffed, looking away.

"OK! Another one, what's '3+1?'" Joshua smirked.

"4? No idea...", Taehyung and I said in unison.

Joshua chuckled and showed up hand signs.

"3", showed up the okay sign, "and +1", he said, sliding a finger in the hole he made with his index and thumb.

Taehyung snickered, "Good one!", fist bumping with Joshua.

"What?" I asked in confusion.

The boys turned.

"You don't get it?" They asked in unison.

"No...?" I replied.

"Aww Jiyeon, you're so innocent!" Joshua said, placing his hands on my cheeks.

"It ain't me. It's you. You're to dirty-minded," I said bluntly.

"But aren't you curious? About that joke?" Taehyung asked.

"Maybe", I mumbled.

"OK basically you lose your virgini-"

"Oh OH arraseo, I don't want to hear anymore!" I exclaimed and placed my hands on my ears.

The boys howled in laughter and I walked away from them but accidentally bumped into someone.

"Mianhe", I apologised and looked up. "Rose?"

"Ne, annyeong Jiyeon!" She chirped as she smiled. Something about this was kinda suspicious but I push the thoughts aside.

"Jiyeon!!"

The boys ran from behind and I turned to acknowledge them.

"Rose? What are you doing here?" Joshua asked, sternly glaring at her.

"U-um Joshua, we kind of made up and became friends...?" I explained.

"Huh?!" Taehyung and Joshua raised their eyebrows in confusion. "You two made up?!"

"Ye, wae?" I asked.

Taehyung's jaw dropped and stared at me, Joshua opened his eyes bulged so big it looked like it was being magnified a thousand times.

"Have you forgotten?!" Joshua whispered.

"Forgotten what?"

"That Rose is supposed to be my stupid fiancé and that she is somehow related to Mark?" Joshua asked.

Oh my god. How could I have forgotten that! I mean I did know that she was related to Mark but...I had forgotten Joshua was supposed to be...marrying her. But of course he won't.