Stranded with Him.

"Athena look at me." My mom said trying to catch her breath. I was crying my eyes out.
She takes my hand. "Don't cry...." she's laying on the floor with blood all over her body.

My dad  is struggling his way to my side.

"Dad.." i almost chocked my words.

He has blood on his head and his torso.

" Baby, whatever happens. We love you very very much." he said. He reaches for my face and wipes my tears.

"Please... Don't leave me.." i said softly, taking both of their hands and kiss their palms.
I look at my mom who has tears streaming down her cheek.

"Be strong. Athena. We need you to be strong." she said. She takes deep breaths.

More  tears are setting. Hot tears streaming. I can't stop. 
My mom reaches for me for a hug. Our Last Hug. 
I slowly  make my way down her side and hug her. Dad moves a little and hugs me from behind. 
I felt him planted a small kiss on my forehead. He kisses my mom and we were all embracing eachother. For the Last time im spending with my parents before we say Goodbye.

"I love you..Mom..Dad.." I said sobbing.

The hug gets tighter.

" We love you baby..."  was the last words they said to me.

__________

I woke up. Sweating like a ran a marathon. My heart is beating rapidly and my i can't control my fast breathing.

I dreamed of them again...

The day my parents died.

The day they were murderd.

When i was 10. They died, infront of me.

I run my hands through my face. Its been 8 years since i last saw their faces still alive and happy.

I couldn't help it. I'm crying myself to sleeop again.

I miss my parents... I miss them very very much.