Chapter Five.

After a few days.

Im now in Cleo's room. Today is the day where they will announce the Winners.

Cleo is infront of the computer scrolling down.

"So? Did you win?" I asked sitting on her bed.

"Wait! Im Reading it now. 1.Hannah John.. 2. Marley Keith.. 3. Jackson Gil.. 4. Katrina Perry.. 5. " she suddenly paused.

" Well? Cleo. Did you win?"

Oh Gosh.

She Won!!

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!" She was jumping up and down like a little girl just received the biggest present. Only not a little girl. She runs toward me and starts jumping up and down the bed. I laugh and join her.

"I won! I won! I won!!!" She says while jumping up and down. She then hugs me so tight I can't breathe!

"Cleo.....Cleoo...Can't...Breathe.." I said gasping for air.

She finally let's go and runs to her closet.

"We better pack up now! I'll get the tickets tonight and we'll be leaving tomorrow!" 

I was shocked when she said 'WE'. 

Really? She wants me to come?

"We?" I said surprised.

She looks at me and nods. "Yeah. Your coming with me. Whether you like it or not." she smiles.

"But what about school?"

"Have you forgotten who OWNS the school?" she laughs.

I can't help but hug her.

--

That Night

"See! I told you she wants you to come." Nana said, leaning on my door.

I giggled and start putting some of my good clothes in my luggage.

I looked at Nana "Are you sure about this Nana? Me leaving you here alone?" 

She smiles and walks up to me.

"I have never seen you this happy before Mija. Its like, Im seeing that little girl again." she smiles and continues "Why would I destroy this once in a lifetime chance? and like I told you, Its time for yoy to depend on your self." then she hugs me.

"Thank you Nana..: I Smiled and hug her back.

"Besides I have SparksFlame with me. I won't be alone."  she smiles and leaves my room.

I sigh and Organized my things.

Clothes, Extra Clothes ( Bikini :D )

Flat Shoes

Foundation & Essentials (Mascara, Lip gloss, Powder, Cologne, Shampoo, Soap, Clips)

Gadgets (Camera, Phone, Ipod)

My Favorite Book. (Angelfire)

All Set! :)

---

Next Day

Getting ready was a bit difficult for me. I wanted to look a little presentable.

I didn't know what to wear. I have been trying out clothes for the past 2 hours!

Finally, I found something really really cute, I took a shower then blow dry my hair.

(A/N: Im not really good with naming brands. Just look at the picture :) )