Chapter Seven

I was seating next to Cleo.

Now she’s facing the boy she’s overly inlove with. Zayn.

They keep on looking at eachother. I saw Zayn winked at her and Cleo blushed hard. Cute. :P

Now , Daisy’s Brother is infront of me.

How can I be stupid? That’s why they all seem  very familiar at the Police Station.

I have encounter One  Direction.

I have shake Louis Tomlinson’s Hand.

And I had no idea.

“So..” The captain said made us all look at him.

“I still don’t know most of you. Let’s start introducing ourselves, Okay? He smiled

The introduction started with Harry-Louis-Zayn-Niall-Liam, then the winners. Now its Cleo’s turn.

“Hi. Im Cleo Dell. Im here with my best friend , Athena. “ she smiles. Now its my turn. I look at everyone, looking at me. I glance at Louis. Smiling. Gulp.

“H-Hi. Im Athena.Johnson. My Best friend drag me into this.” I smile and they all chuckled.

Cleo gasp and hit my arm playfully.

“I did not!” She giggles

“Wait..” Liam said, and we all looked at him.

“Your that girl from the police station right? The one who helped Louis’s sister?”

I nodded “Yep. That’s me.” I smile shyly.

“I knew it!” Harry snapped.

Cleo whispers to me “What’s going on?”

I didn’t told her cause I thought it was nothing. But now I know.

It’s a BIG THING to Cleo.

“Seems like its luck.” The captain chuckles.

Louis keeps on looking at me. Zayn pokes him.

“Oy. Stop staring at her. Your creeping her out dude.”

Louis stopped and blush a little from embarrassment. We all laugh.

Aw. Cute.

The food came in and we all dig in.

In the middle of eating.

“So. Cleo, How old are you love? And where do you both study? “ Niall asked.

“Oh. Im 17.  Athena's 18. We both study in Grand Jackson Academy.” She smiles.

“Are you girls like, Models? Cause I seriously want your bodies.” Katrina said, and we all burst to laughter.

“No were not. Just normal teenagers.” I said.

“Are you guys, Single? “ Harry asked out of nowhere. Louis hit the back of his head.

“What? Im just asking.”  

Me and Cleo giggled and said “Yes. We are.”

I looked at Louis and he smiled at me again.

Gosh. He is Gorgeous. I think Im blushing. Athena, stop! You don’t know the guy!

I looked at my plate and start eating again.

After dinner, they were all still chatting. I decided to go for a walk. I excused myself and walk back to deck. It was so beautiful outside. The sky is clear, and tons of stars are shinning. I decided to take a sit on the bench, still looking up the stars.