Chapter 6 ^How Could he Say that?^

Your POV~

I ran out the pizzeria crying while walking. How could he say that? My mind was filling up with negative thoughts. How long have I known him for him to think that way of me? 

Night began to fall as it started to rain. I tried to run to the nearest shelter and met a familiar face.

"Hey Y/N. Haven't seen you in a while,huh?" Robert

"Fuck off Robert,I'm not in the mood to deal with your bullshit"

"Awww~ Trouble in paradise?"

"Bye Robert"

And with that I walked away from the drunken man, he reeked of alcohol or whisky, I can't tell the difference.

I decided to go back home and drown my sorrows with beer. But I still can't believe Craig...  My bestest friend could say such a thing.

After a while my phone rang.

12 miss calls from: Craig Cahn

"What do you want ya bastard?"

"Hi Miss Y/N! It's me! Hazel!"

"Hazel? Sorry for the bad language. Why do you have your father's phone?"

"Oh. Well he is sleeping and we stole it. He told us what happened and wish he never said it and he is really sorry too..."

".....Tch....A person like him will never be that sincer in his life."

I thought about it and made my desicion.

"Hello? Miss Y/N? Are you there?"

"Yes Hazel I'm here. Tell your father to meet me at the gym tomorrow, ok sweetheart?"

It was beginning to rain. I didn't want to get wet.

"Why?"

"Just to have a nice friendly chat. Isn't that what friends do?"

"Ok bye Miss Y/N"

"Bye-bye darling!"

And I put the phone down. Maybe I should go gambling, instead of drinking. I walked/ran all the way(to fucking victory town... I'm sorry I did it again XD!) To F/N's house and asked if she would like to join.

Thankfully she said yes.

We were up until midnight!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I FEEL SO BAD MAKING ALL I YOU WAIT LIKE THIS! I HAD SOME FAMILY ISSUES AND TEST THE ENTIRE TIME!

PLEASE SEND ME REQUESTS ON WHAT YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT IN THE COMMENTS!

SO SORRY AGAIN!

:^(