Chapter 8¬ The Park¬ Part 1

SO JUST FORGET YOU DID ANY EXERCISING WITH CRAIG OKAY? I'M EMBARRASSED ABOUT THAT CHAPTER. ANYWAY THIS IS A LITTLE SHORT.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Craig's POV

Y/N and I were going to go to the park. Well along with river of course. I don't trust smashly that much anymore, Briar and Hazel are going to a sleepover at Martha's house along with their friends. I brought some water bottles along with me too. I wanted to teach Y/N some exercising moves. She told me she rarely does any jogging and that concerned me.

"Are you ready River?" she gurgled happily, I chuckled at her actions. I left the house and locked it, only to see a face right next to mine.

"Hi Craig" I saw Martha. Isn't she supposed to be at the sleepover?

"O-Oh Hey...Bro? What's up?" she looked at me lustfully.

"Well, since your kids aren't here, why don't we do something together?" she smirked and started to come closer as I took a step back, I was now leaning against the door.

"Nah sorry dude, I have to meet someone today-"

"Is it that bitch that attacked me at Thristy's Pizza?" I was so offended by that I could kill her! I furrowed my eyebrows and looked her straight in the eyes.

"Now look here dude, that bitch is my friend! And I would love if you could leave me alone!" I shouted, thankfully River was sleeping. Martha was on the verge of tears, she looked at me one more time before running off. I felt bad. But she deserves it! No one can say something like that about Y/N!

I started to walk but then River started to cry.

"Oh no. Silly me. I forgot your Capybara!" I ran back and retrieved it. River stopped crying. I smiled and went back to my journey.

{TIMESKIP BECAUSE IT'S 03:45}

When I reached there I saw Y/N. She was wearing a sports bra and grey pyjama pants. She must have been too lazy to where something better. I chucked and ran towards her.

"Oh Hi Craig! I was thinking, maybe we could do some exercising together! Since you're an expert you'll have to go easy with me" she giggled, but then stopped and turned her attention to River she gasped in excitement.

"Why looked at what we have here!" she bent down to my chest and she tickled River's nose with her finger, River pulled her hand closer to her and started to lick and bite her hand. "Ew..." she said playfully "Your gross..." she laughed and stood up properly.

"Well then! When should we start?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER. I JUST WANTED TO GET THIS IDEA OUT OFF MY CHEST! ALSO I LOVE READING YOUR COMMENTS. NEXT CHAPTER COMING OUT SOON

:^)

Embarrassed