week 1: mixed emotions

Hi, my name is hope and this is my high school experience. I have a few friends Ember, Grace, Jaylin, Shayla and Rayleigh. Throughout the years the drama cooled down. With some of my friends I had lost the bond I used to have with them. Eventually it started getting worse. Let's just get into it. {9th grade freshmen year} it's the second semester and ember and grace are having a feud over a guy. His name is Shane he is a tall mixed 17 year old captain of the foot ball team. The way he looks at Ember like she is the best god damned thing he has ever seen in his life. The way he speaks to Grace like he has known her for years and he never runs out of ideas to talk about to her. All that's left with them when he leaves is an ache for more. After two days of the month long feud grace gives up and ignores shane. This is where it started. Me and Shayla go visit grace because Shane said there's something wrong because she has been ignoring him and blocked him on everything. So we go and her dad says she's not home we go back and tell Shane. He wanted to go look for her so we did we look almost everywhere so we go to the park to take a break when we get there we hear something. We look around and see Grace crying underneath a tree. We walk up to her she screams SHANE and runs up to him and jumps into his arms Shane asks why did you ignore me all day? Grace said well I'm not the one you want  I see the way you look at her and when you do its like you can see the whole world. Shane says your right she has the most beautiful brown eyes it's almost like I can see her soul but she never knows what to talk about you always do. I don't know how to choose one of you I love you both. I can't sit here and see you guys fight over me it's not right I just want to be friends. What is so special about me anyways? Shayla says can you not see it? They talk about you all the time they won't shut up they look at you like you are every thing to them. I understand that you don't want to break anyone's heart but they both know that if one of them dated you one would be left alone. Then I say c'mon grace and shayla we have to go that's enough for today.