Twenty-two

Ok guys, E won and make sure you get you're comment in for being Grayson's girlfriend. Ok here we go!!! Oh and also I was THINKING about doing smut in this book at some point, so please comment. Smash or pass??

"Go pack my bags" I yawned again

I heard a light chuckle, then he kissed me on my forehead. "Get some rest, I'll be back in a few hours" he whispered sending chills down my spine.

I smiled to myself then drifted off to sleep.

Ethan's POV
I watched her drift off to sleep, she was so peaceful and cute. Even though I didn't show it on the outside, I was actually furious. I guess I bottled it up for Sara, I see the way she looks at me when I'm mad. She gets scared sometimes, but I don't blame her. I really do look like Ima bout to hit the living shit out of someone when I am.

I softly closed the door behind me and walked out of the hospital since I know that Sara has and probably always will be a light sleeper. God, how do I know so much.

I walked out of the hospital to the parking lot, to my car. I got in and thought about how I could get Meredith. Murder is the best revenge, but that would probably scare Sara, she'll think I'm a psycho.

I though hard and deeply for what it felt like hours, but in reality it was only thirty minutes.

I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair.

I guess the only option I have is getting her in jail....but how?

One idea after another popped into my head, until I finally found one good one. I'll just get her to admit it while I secretly video record her. But she won't admit it unless I pretend I like her and want her back.

A smirk appeared on my face.

"This is going to be good" I chuckled.
-

I arrived at Meredith's house and pulled up in the drive way. I took a deep breath and turned on my phone, then I tapped record.

Here we go...

I stepped up onto her porch and rung the doorbell, immediately I heard footsteps. After a moment or two Meredith opened it. She had a smile on her face. I wanted to beat it off of her, but I was here for one reason and one reason only...to turn her in.

"Hey baby" I said forcing a smile

She looked confused at first but then smiled again. "Hey Eth.." she said awkwardly

"Look, I was wrong. I want you back" I lied.

"Y-you do?" She asked

"Yeah, I-I missed all the good adventures we had" I lied making myself cringe but she seemed to find it humorous, like it was the best joke of 2017.

"Ethan what do you really want?" She smirked leaning up against the door frame.

"You" I lied.

"Well, you can have me" she said crashing her lips into mine. I lightly pushed her away. "What's wrong?" She wined.

"Well, um. I just wanted to know...did you hit Sara's car?"

"Umm....what?"

"Did you hit Sara's Car?" I repeated

"Ohhh..Sara, yeah I did, but why does that matter? You won't tell anybody right?"

"Of course not baby" I smirked

She kissed my jaw and then down my neck then back up to my lips. I must admit it did feel....nice, but if I wanted anyone to do this type of stuff, it would be Sara.

I came back into realization and lightly pushed Meredith away.

"Lets go to my bedroom, my moms not home yet."

"I'm kinda tired right now baby"

"Please...remember when I use to ride your-"

"I'm tired!"

"Whatever Ethan, maybe we can try this again later" she crossed her arms.

I think the fuck not.

"Yeah..definitely" I lied. "Anyways I got to go"

"Bye babe, don't leave me ever again" she said kissing my jaw.

"I won't" I once again, lied.

I walked out of the door and smiled happily.

I got into my car and pulled out my phone. I watched the whole video and you could hear everything clearly.

"Satisfaction" i chuckled

👍💬👇