Öneshot 1• (AU)

Hopefully you remember me.
I'm writing a one shot book (obviously).
Stay tuned.
:) Mavis :)

"Lucy, will you please go out with me?" Natsu asked nervously as he looked one of his best friends in the eyes. He was blushing very hard.

"..."

"Please?"

"Hell no,"

...Gray replied, in a high pitched voice. He was wearing a blonde wig and a tight, light blue crop top not to mention the short shorts that went up his buttcrack. The makeup he smeared on his face was very sloppy, lipstick on his teeth.

"Why'd you even say no?" Natsu cried, "This is only a practice round."

Gray, who was facing the side, had his arms crossed in a sassy manner. "Because it's like you were begging me," he replied, still in character. As he went to adjust the balloons that were in the crop top (on his chest), one of them bursted.

"Shit."

Natsu sighed, "Gray, this is pointless. You don't even look like her."

"HoW?" Gray asked in his normal voice, obviously very shook.

"Lucy doesn't wear makeup, and she's still way prettier than that. She isn't a total bitch-"

Gray cut him off, "Hey man, I don't even know the girl. My girlfriend told me about her. They are besties or whatever but she still thinks Lucy is her 'Love Rival'"

"Oh..." Natsu said, then looked at Gray's chest, noticing that it was still big, although both of his balloons had popped by now. "Are you wearing a bra?"

"Yes." Gray replied bluntly.

"Where'd you get it?"

"Juvia left it in my-" Gray replied before his eyes widened, and he changed his answer. "I found it in my sister's room."

"You don't have a sister."

There was an awkward silence before Gray changed the subject. "So... Let's run this again shall we? Girls don't like shy guys, they like bad boys."

"Gray, I'm not doing this again."

"Well fuck you too. I tried to help, but noooooo." Gray said as he threw off his blonde wig and shoved it into Natsu's full trash can, which he had been too lazy to take outside.

"You on your period?"

"I'm leaving." And with that Gray strutted out.

Jokes on him, he's still wearing a bra ,and he has to walk home, Natsu thought to himself before throwing himself on his bed and falling asleep.

-

The Next Morning, (Friday, January 14th) Time: 7:30am

Natsu woke up to his father hitting him fiercely and repeatedly with a pillow.

"Natsu get out of bed and carry your ass to school! You're thirty minutes late!" Igneel yelled, almost in his ear. It took a minute for Natsu to fully wake up, but he shot up and yelled some selective language. His dad looked at him and said, "Now hurry up and get dressed cause I don't have time for this bullshit."

As Igneel tumbled out of his room, obviously drunk, he muttered, "and you wonder why Wendy is my favorite."

Natsu didn't have time to acknowledge that. He flew in the bathroom, and he quickly brushed his salmon colored hair but it still stuck up, as usual. He brushed his teeth, and then gurgled half a bottle of peppermint mouthwash. He sprayed some cologne. No time to eat breakfast. So, the boy leaned into the kitchen and yelled, "Bye Wendy! Bye mom!" He was still in his PJs, and he looked pretty rough.