Öneshot 3- Lisanna and Natsu

Chapter based on a comic by @ ayumichime on instagram, enjoy.

"Just talk to her," Lisanna whispered and giggled. Her face was red because she was super giggly, seeing her best friend finally interested in someone.

"It's not that easy," Natsu replied in a whisper and they both soon bursted into laughter. The blush on his face was highly visible too. And this gave the whole guild the wrong idea. "I mean, I know I'm smooth with the ladies and all but like-" Lisanna interrupted with crackling sounds.

And because she couldn't hear the conversations they were having, like everyone else, a sad look came upon Lucy Heartfilia's face. She didn't know why or who they were talking about, but she had a tight feeling in her chest she never felt before.

And she didn't seem to recognize it.

Erza walked over to the bench Lucy was hovering over with her novel. Levy was sitting across from her, but was already getting the gist.

"You are supposed to be on a job with Natsu today, are you not?" Erza said, in her usual sophisticated tone.

"No. He's. Busy." Lucy replied harsh and cold.

Levy laughed, "Jealous."

"I'm not."

"Jelly."

"No."

"Jealous."

"I'm Leaving."

Erza looked over only to reply, "I see." and walk back and have a casual conversation with the other guildmates.

Lucy walked all the way to her apartment.

Jealous? No way.

Maybe a little.

It's because we had a job to do. I mean I have to pay my rent for crying out loud!!!

That's it. That's all! That's the only reason!

It began to pour and pour. Hard raindrops hit her blonde hair, but it's not like she cared. She drug her feet. Someone happened to see her walking home in the rain.

"Hey, Luce! I've been looking for ya!" Natsu shouted and began running from a distance.

...silence

"um? so you look cold? and wet? cause ya' know? it's raining?"

..."pfft..."

"You can use my scarf if you want? I-uh... are you mad at me?" he was giving her the puppy dog eyes.

"What I'd do?" he said, "I'm sorry for trying on your bras the other day..."

..."um?"

  Lucy stuttered, "Err, well- I uh, saw you talking to Lisanna today when we supposed to be on a- job." Lies. That's not why she was mad.  She wasn't even mad.

She was jealous.

"You lil' silly. We were talking about you." he said straightforward.

Wow. I, um. She thought to herself.

"Was it good or bad talk?"

He kissed her forehead. "All good things, All good things."

A big blush came on her cheeks, and she smiled.

"Lemme walk you home," He said.

Lucy laughed, "Um, since when were you a gentleman?"

Natsu shrugged, "I dunno."

Lucy giggled, "Okay but no 'trying on my bras again'"

"No promises."

What no one knew was behind the building in the corner were two white headed siblings a red head, and two blue haired girls who had this all on tape.

"Yes! No more Love Rival!" Juvia danced.

"We've succeeded, time for cake!" Erza said.

"Yay, I'm excited for Lu-chan!" Levy clapped.

Mira smiled and looked at her sister. "Are you okay Lisanna?"

Lisanna teared up, but then wiped her eyes and smiled with her thumbs up. "I always knew this day would come. The past is past. Time for me to move on too!"

I wanted Lisanna to be the good girl this time :3

This Chapter sucks lmao