~Bonus Chapter~ The Poultry wars

From Author~sama and the comment section comes the love story of a life time. When a girl meets a chicken, and a chicken meets a girl. But this chicken is no ordinary chicken. Its, a reincarnated chicken! But, with their families on opposing sides, will their love prevail? Or will it fall from the nest. Find out in the new epic saga, The Poultry Wars!

~o0O0o~

Martin was a human. Or atleast he was. Killed at age 23 by Truck~sama's gang "the reincarnators" He was deligted to realize that he had atleast reincarnated into the same world. That was the good news. The bad news was that he was a chicken.

As a chicken, Mike thought it was simply terrifying. Eating from the floor and pooping outside removed the word shame from his vocabulary.

Forced to make food for the humans he once was, it gives a whole new meaning to "put yourself in someone else's shoes" or in this case, lack thereof. Martin sighed, looking gloomily at the grownd. The worst part was, that he craved chicken. All freshly cooked with its flesh practically falling off its bones. And toasty hot with lots of grease and spices. Martin began to drool just thinking about it.

Martin wiped the drool with his feathers as he stared wistfully outside his pen. Why me? This was the question that plagued him since he became a chicken. WHY THE HELL DO I HAVE TO BE A CHICKEN??!! I mean sure, he can be a bit of a chicken in the sense that he would ocasionally run away scared. BUT STILL! "Because it is your destiny, little one," a gentle voice said, interupting his self pitty. Martin looked up and he saw a sight that will stay with him for the rest of his life. He saw a...... TBC

~The credits roll~

Directed By:

Amber_Haze

Writen By:

Ace_Of_Spades

Carerx

And the comment section

Sorry I know this isn't related to the story in any way but I'm unresonably nostalgic ab this one chapter, it's part of the true experience ig. Also its fucking stupid and I love it.