Your part of the family-part 1

You wake up and you're in a bed. You get up and rub your tired head. You look around. You find yourself in a bed next to 2 other one on the left and one on the right. You see a door and open it. You hear humming and it smells nice. The voice that is humming sounds like a boy's voice, 2 you hear one sing. "Time is a tool you can put on the wall or wear it on your wrist.". You step closer the humming sounds manly and matched the voice that sounds British and sings about time. You step on the way to the open door and see a 3 people cooking. One is tall and wear's a red sweater and has galaxy pants. He has dark blue navy hair with yellow tips. The man next to him is big and is wearing an apron. He has a red shirt on with white lines going through it. He has brown messy hair and is the one that is humming. Then next to him is a small girl. She's sitting on the counter making a beat with her hands. She stops then looks at you, you step back in fear of not knowing who they are. "Oh! She's awake!". She jumps off the counter and runs over to you. The other 2 men turn around stopping what they are doing to meet you. You step back in fear and they all come over, the girl jumps into your arms making you hug her. When you realized what she did you pat her on the back. She lets go and her face is bright and she says "Hi! Doi brought you home after you got knocked out.". 

          You paused and say "Who's Doi?". Suddenly you see your friend in the hallway. He smiles and you run over to him and whisper in his ear behind him. "Yo! These people are crazy! They keep saying there's a boy named Doi brought me here. While we have the chance lets leave.". He laughs then says "We never got to names before you dragged me away, but that's my name.". You stop and stand up fully. "Oh, sorry.", "You're fine.". He says taking your hand and bringing you around. "This is my family or well part of them.". The dark blue navy haired man comes up and takes your hand. he bows and says "Doi's lady friend, I bid you a hello my name is Tony.". You blush and say "Uh, Hi.". He smiles then walks back to the kitchen. Doi points to the other tall guy and says "That's Steve he's the best cook!". The girl takes notice of this and puffs her cheeks "HEY!! I'm a better cook than he is!". She folds her arms and her face becomes a light shade of pink. You laugh and Doi groans, "And that's Cammie, she's the idiot of the group.". You laugh a bit harder and she storms out while Steve follows behind her. You turn to Doi and say "Ok, well where the rest of your family! I would love to meet them!". He weakly smiles and turns around to a staircase and walks up it. 

   You follow, feeling nervous and scared. He opens a door to a girl painting. She has her colorful hair up in a ponytail and is holding a paintbrush. She has on some white overalls that have many colors splatted over it and has black leggings and sleeve shirt. She turns around and her whole face lights up. She runs over and gives you a big hug. "Oh my, Doi finally found a girlfriend!" she says hugging you tightly. You face becomes red and you stiffen up. "Wha-No, I mean..  we aren't. I'm not his- his not my!!" you stutter as your whole body feels weak. She smiles and you breathe in and out and says "We are just friends, I didn't even know his name until just a minute ago.". She laughs then says "All love starts out bad, that's how you know it's true but don't take it from me. Talk to Lover Boy himself!". She pushes you to a door and knocks on it holding your hand. Your heart was racing and you felt super scared. The door opens and a guy stands in the doorway. He has messy black hair and a bright yellow cape with heart and squiggles on it. He then says "What's up Paige?". She smiles and says "Doi found a girl and brought her home and you know what that means!!". She pushes you forward to the male and you hit him almost falling back. He holds you and looks at you. He looks at you stern and seems to be studying you like he was a father and you were the boy about to take his little girl out for a date. You stayed like that nervously for 10 seconds he smiles then grabs Doi and pulls you too in. He sits you in bright pink chairs and then says "OK! How long have you guys known each other?". You then look at Doi who was bright red in the face. "What time is it?" you ask soon a guy burst through the door and says "IT IS 7:36!". He then falls to Tony busting through the door. Tony then yells "7:36!!" as he falls. A big crash comes right after and you think. Tony and the man get up and the man looks at you. He smiles then ask "What's your name? Where do you live? What's your favorite food?" he floods you with the question you have to answer quickly. "Uh! Um, (Y/n). My favorite food is Icecream." you said quickly sweating bucket being so scared. You have never had this much attention before. 

      The man stares at you. You got scared and thought did I mess up? "Where do you live?" the man repeats. "Oh um, that's not important." as soon as you said that the man starts walking towards you. "It's not important?...... You're hiding something aren't you?". You gulped back and feel fear take control of your mind. In fear you blurt out by accident "I don't have a home!". You dart to the door and run down the stairs hearing footsteps following you, tears well up in your eyes. As you went to open the door to leave but then a yellow man looking quite similar to Doi steps in front of you and you fall back. He smiles and then starts writing. Everyone that was chasing you now stopped and backed up a few steps beside Doi who helps you up. The man finished writing and shows you what he wrote. "Hi, I'm Doi's father Roy. Who are you and are you ok, Miss?". You step back and say "I-I'm (Y/n).". he looks at you then turns the board around to write once more. "That's a lovely name, why are you leaving so soon. We are about to have dinner?". You look at Doi who looks scared for you, "I have to get back home to my....". You didn't finish the sentence for you know it would be a lie if you told him you had parents. He looks confused at you then writes, "Get back to who? Your mother? Father? Guardian? Or that lady who chased you and my son all the way to the old house?". You stop and remember that you went to the house after you escaped the demons clutches. "Y-yes" you stuttered being careful of what you say. He writes again, "It doesn't seem like you wanted to go with her, are you sure you want to go back?". You pause then look at Doi who know has a hold of your arm and is squeezing it tightly. "Um, I can stay 1 night, but are you sure it's ok?". He nodded then writes, "Noce to meet you (Y/n)". He turns around then leaves the house. 

     Everyone huddles around you and keeps asking if you're ok. You reassure them that you are fine but they keep checking your arm and your face to see if anything was damaged. You soon pry them off and say "Why are you guys so worried? I just talked to him!". They sigh and the man who with the big glasses says "Nothing just follow me.". You follow him to what seems to be his room. In it are the items you wanted. He shows you that they are broken and won't work. Also that the notebook is dripping ink and the butterfly is torn apart. "You have to leave.". He says handing you the objects. You look at him with confusion. "Why?" you protest and try to give him back the items. "You can't stay here you can visit but staying you would have to give up everything you ever known.". You laugh then say "I didn't have anything to start with!". He smiles then says "Are you sure?". You nod and say "Hey, you remind me of my older brother..". Your voice trails off to the thought of watching your brother burn down in the fire. Tears swell up in your eyes and you feel the world fall apart. You remember how you watch the house burn down trapped in the police car. Knocking on the window screaming to get out. But no matter how much you banged and cried they would not let you out. You come back to the real world when you noticed that you're in a tight hug from another person. You look up to see a green haired man small but nice. He then let's go and says "I'm Robin, you can stay with us and no one will ever hurt you.". You smile to the warm welcome. A tall red-haired man comes and sits on the bed. "You're with us now, I'm Harry!" as he wraps his arm around your shoulder. Robin moves to the left of you and Doi comes up and says "Your part of the family!".