A few changes

You looked off into the blank distance as you pulled the cigarette out of your mouth to exhale the smoke the filled up your mouth only for some of it to go down into your lungs. You did this a few more times. Until you became bored again and looked at you crack screen phone.  The time read 12:17. You threw the cigarette on the floor and crushed it with your foot. You walked off and was thinking. Man, ever since I talked to Paige I can't get her out of my head. I need to talk to her. I can not, not talk to her! You thought to yourself grabbing your bike and turning it on. You drove to the good side of town with Paige being the only thing on your mind. The ride was a big blur but Paige stuck in your head was the prettiest picture. You smiled and blushed a bit as you neared the store only to find a closed sign on it. There was a little note underneath. You ripped it off of the glass door and read what it said. "I'm not here right now. I'm on my lunch break but I'll be back by 12:30. Thank you!". You sighed and let go of the sticky note. You turned on the bike and sighed. Where would she go? You thought to yourself in desperation. You looked around and saw that she was over at a cafe. Eating food. That was easy. You thought as you made your way to her. She looked up and a slight blush made her way to her cheeks. "Hi!" she smiled and waved towards you. You laughed and said "So you're on your lunch break?" she became nervous. "Well yeah! Everyone get's a break here and there don't they?" she said and she did have a point. "Soo, what do you want?" she asked as you sat in a chair that wasn't far from her. "Well I came to pick up some supplies for my sister but you're closed so why don't I talk to you?" you said playing it off cool. She giggled and said, "Why not?". You nodded and looked at her. Her beautiful red eyes landed on yours and she said: "So you sister does art?". You nodded and went into a full conversation with her. It was nice, she told you about her family, she told you how she wants to be an actual artist and wants to have a couple children. It was great. 

     It soon hit 12:27 and she was leaving. "Come and get the supplies for your sister!" she said happily walking away from you. "Ok, here get on," you said pointing to the extra helmet. She looked at it in disgust. "It's green." she said keeping her eyes on the helmet. "Ya." you chuckled putting on yours. "Green is a very uncreative color." she said giving the helmet an ugly blah face. You laughed more and said "Haha well um it's that or have a bunch of hair in your face." you said brushing back the hair from her eyes as her face grew pink. "I will not wear such a foul color." she said crossing her arms and turning away. "Okay suit your self." you said putting the green helmet back as she got on. She wrapped her arms around you and you revved up the engine.  You made your way to the small store. She grabbed the keys from her back pocket that was underneath her big white dress and opened the door. You came in and looked around, still no green but a few new pictures. "Hold on I think there are some good art supplies in the back somewhere." she said walking to a door and opening it. She dug around for a bit as you studied the new pictures. "AHA!" she said standing up straight. She came out holding 2 boxes, the inside holding markers, colored pencils, and paint. You smiled and started to pull out some spare cash. "NO!" she said reaching for your wrist and holding it. "Wha" you started but then she said "It's on me. Don't worry I own the place nothing can happen!". Your face became hot and red as she let go and backed off. "T-thanks." you stuttered as you turned towards the door. "No problem, uh have a nice day!". She smiled and went back to drawing. You nodded and left. You put the art supplies in your bag. You then pulled the cash that was meant as an excuse for to talk to Paige. 

     You huffed feeling guilt strike you in the heart. You clutched the money and looked around. I need to do something. You thought as you looked around at the stores. You found and nice store that sold nice dress clothing. you turned on your bike and made your way to the store. You bought some items and jetted back home. This was going to be a few changes that would make the beautiful picture.