Get to know Sasha

Recap*** MEANWHILE....

(Kayla pulls up at Mario's house again)

Mario: kayla is that you

Kayla: yeah, where you at

Mario: living room

kayla walks into the living room to see mario's face full of gushing blood

Kayla:(drops to her knees) OMG, baby are.you okay?

Mario:(start to crys) i deserved it! i deserved it

Kayla:(kisses his forehead) no you didn't it's all my fault

Mario: i'm glad you came after everything i said to you.

Kayla: it's okay baby, come on (Kayla takes him to the bathroom, and cleans his wounds)

Mario: thank you, kayla

Kayla: no problem

Mario: can you stay the night?

Kayla: sure, anything for you

***Mario & Kayla lay down in his bed; the same place where Cheyenne use to lay her head***

(Next morning)

Cheyenne: im hungry as the fuck.

***Cheyenne gets up, get dressed and going to starbucks***

Employee: Hi, welcome to starbucks, how may i help?

Cheyenne: Hi, umm let me get-

(Mario interupts)

Mario: she will have a double mocha latte with carmel on top. Right?

Cheyenne:(looks disgusted) yea, and also with a bagel please

Employee: Okay, that will $6.43

Mario: i got it

Cheyenne: no, really you shouldn't

(mario pays anyways)

Employee: thank-you for choosing starbucks, come back now

Cheyenne: thank-you

(cheyenne trys to walk fast)

Mario: Cheyenne!

Cheyenne: What!

Mario: can we talk please

cheyenne: i have nothing to say to you, we are done.

mario: baby please

cheyenne: nigga, don't baby me..baby that bitch u was fucking in the same bed where we use to make love (tearing up)

(Cheyenne gets a phone call from Juan)

Juan: hay sis

Cheyenne: hay Juan, how you holding up

Juan: im doing, im getting out tomorrow

Cheyenne: yay, but aren't you forgetting something today aroung 4:30

Juan: umm, no oh wait shit, Wait how u know?

Cheyenne: she called your phone, i answered

Juan: im sorry sis

Cheyenne: don't sweat it, i don't care, you good

Juan: can you take her for me thoe?

Cheyenne: yea i told her i would

Juan: thankyou so much sister i swear i love you to death!

Cheyenne: No problem, but hay i gotta run.. call me.later okay

Juan: iight suh

Cheyenne: chow

***Later on that day, cheyenne picks up sasha, and her 3 kids da'quan, dashia, and Kamel.***

Sasha: hi, thank you so much for taking me to the doctor's appointment... you're juan's sister right??

Cheyenne: yes am , and you don't have to thank me i'm just glad i can help, so who are the little ones back here.

Sasha: this is Da'Quan, Dashia, and Little Kamel (Que)

Cheyenne: awwe, their all so khute, they just like you an juan, especially his hair.

Sasha: yes, i know, but how did he get locked up?

Cheyenne: he attacked my boyfriend, or ex- boyfriend now, and got caught with blood on his jacket.

Sasha; OMG, well that's what he get for cheating on what seems like a good girl.

Cheyenne: thanks, i really appreciate that.

Sasha: I am serious, you look such like a sweet heart;If I went that way I would definitely go for you.

Cheyenne: Girl! (laughing) you are silly. but yeah i mean I am very king hearted just don't cross me you know what I mean.

Sasha: Absolutely, I do 

Cheyenne: so whats the deal with you and my brother.

Sasha: girl where do I began, well I've know Juan since we were both in foster care in Cali. We live down the street from one another, originally I was not checking for Juan. One day when I was walking home from the library, a pimp stopped me and tried to you know basically pimp me out. lucky for me Juan came to my rescue and beat the pimp ass. I grew feelings for Juan. where ever i walked to he walked with me and everything in between. We wasn't together but you could feel our connection. He started dating the biggest hoe at the school name Miranda, and we kinda fell out like a lot. During my 12th grade year to pay for senior dues and things I started stripping at Lo Doce on sunset blvd. I was making so much cash Juan became a thing of the past. One night after work, when I was walking home I was raped, and later found out my attacker impregnated me. Not knowing what to do or who to talk to I ran to Juan and told him everything, he went with me to get the abortion, check ups and everything yo make sure I was okay. Come to find out Juan's Girlfriend had her brother follow me and rape me because she felt I was a threat to her and Juan relationship. Juan found out and he killed the girl brother and left town; he went to New York and started slanging dope, and eventually got caught and served 5 years. during his sentence we became closer than we ever were. I agreed to move to New York and run his part while he was away. I was making money, and putting money on his books, I was grinding til he got out. when officially came home we ran for 2 more years but stopped when we found out we were having Da'Quan. We moved to Georgia when Quan turned 3, and been here since 5years later have 3 beautiful kids.

Cheyenne: the perfect love story, but I have a question

Sasha: Wassup

Cheyenne: have you ever cheated on juan? do you trust him?

Sasha: where we grew up it hard to put trust in someone but you know you feel a way but I would trust him with my life no doubt. and no i have never cheated on him, been down for good and bad.

Cheyenne: I swear we need more girls like you.