Prologue

BEFORE

Sean sat in his chair in his recording room, his head in his hands, feeling nothing but pain go through him. He knew what was happening. He knew his time was almost up, that this...demon...is going to take over him because of some stupid agreement he made with it in order to live through something he would never forget.

He was walking around town, minding his own business when an active shooter came along. He tried to duck and hide for cover, but the second he turned his back, a bullet bit through it, piercing his skin. He could see his own blood fly out as he fell down, his breathing getting heavier and heavier by the minute.

Just as he was about to close his eyes for good, that demon came, and offered him something he didn't even think of, just said yes. It was for it to take over him in exactly one year, or just leave him to die. And now, he thinks it was the stupidest decision of his life. Because now, he's never going to be the same.

Sean heard the familiar giggle, and he whirled around, seeing it standing there.

"Hello, Sean McLoughlin." It said. "It's time."

Sean slowly stood up from his chair. "I...I thought you would've forgotten..."

The demon chuckled. "You think I'd forget a deal I made you agree on?? No...I never forgot. It's always been on my mind ever since you said yes to me."

He could feel his heart slamming against his chest, his hands slightly shaking. "Just...just promise me you'll leave my friends alone...I don't want them to be involved in any way..."

The demon smiled. "Of course...the only one that's going to be involved is you...puppet."

Sean slightly cringed at the word "puppet", but he knew what he signed up for.

The demon was suddenly in front of him, causing him to jump a little, but it remained still.

"Are you ready, Sean McLoughlin?"

Taking one last deep breath, He gave a small nod. "Y...Yes..."

Keeping the smile on its face, it touched his shoulder, Sean immediately gritting his teeth before screaming in pain. It felt as if fire was burning him from the inside out, a big white flash appearing before his eyes before he blacked out completely.

The demon was now him, moving his head from side to side, getting used to his new body. Walking over to the mirror, he grinned at the reflection of the messy green hair and the black clothes. Summoning a knife, he lifted it up to his neck, and slit it open, blood oozing out. It didn't hurt him, just brought him satisfaction.

Lowering it, the grin turned into yet another sinister smile.

"Now that you're really dead...you're mine forever." Antisepticeye said, and vanished into thin air.