Lost (one direction)

Hey guys this is my first fanfic so if there any mistakes tell me please

Bethany
Im sitting in my class bored as hell , beside me was my ex best friend Olivia.I sighed as tears came to my eyes remembering the day we fought .

~~~~flashback~~~~

I was walking with Olivia by my side. When I saw what looked like star papers hanging. I went to inspect it.

"What's this?."Olivia asked. "I don't know I thinks it's about smart students or something."I replied .

I have been in this school for two years I never saw something like this. "Hey my names here."she said showing me the star, "Really? I gasped. Olivia was never the smart one at English.i started teasing her about it because I was jealous.you see when it comes to studying I'm always stupid at but I keep passing weird? I know.

I took the paper and hid it in my pocket. "If you don't give it back.I swear to god I'm not talking to you " she said.

"Ok".I said turning around and walking away  leaving her standing there.

~~~end of flashback~~~

After that we fought because of that stupid paper and I never spoke to her again. I found another best friend but it didn't work out well but I haven't even seen her in like three weeks which is weird seeing as that is she always around.

When class finished,I went out to my locker to grab my books what I had next was algebra I picked up my books and went to class. Time to start the torture.

^^^^^A/N^^^^^

I know it's not much but it's the best I could do so sorry this basically like my life but I changed some of the things.