26. Elizabeth

I don't know what to say 🙈 I have no real excuses I'm just so fucking busy with 3 jobs and a dance competition coming up 😭😭 I love you all!!!

Daddy drags me quietly through the building towards his office. He asks me to wait at the bottom and I do. He's only gone a few seconds and returned with my bag and the cloths I had in earlier. I expect is to head straight home but he turns sharply right and we walk into daddy Noah's shop. The bdsm side.
"Why are we stopping daddy?" Smirking he turns around to look at me. "I'm buying some suspension equipment." If my panties wasn't already soaked they are now. He's like a man on a mission, he know what he wants and where about in the shop it is. Once we reach it he selects the most expensive one and pays by card.

Once we're in the car, I can tell daddy is tense. His knuckles turning white because of his tight grip on the steering wheel.
"Have I done something wrong daddy?"  He's making me sort of nervous.
"Oh god of course not Lizabeth, but fuck if that wasn't the sexy thing I've ever seen, you've homage daddy's cock so hard baby girl."
I can't deny how wet his statement makes me, but I'm glad we left when we did. We've gone so fast. I mean a month ago we had never even met.

We're home in no time and daddy takes the bag with his purchase on upstairs. I dong follow him, I'm scared to see where it might lead us. I want to, but I'm just not ready.

After he comes down we decide to put on a film and snuggle on the couch. I lean my head in his lap to watch but after about twenty minutes I find myself distracted from the screen. His eyes are so green, like a forest in the rain. They're beautiful.
"Stop biting that lip little girl or I'm going to bite it for you!" God please!
"Prove it!" I know I'm pushing my luck, but I like the more intensive side of him. And I love it when he bites me. I'm suddenly no longer laid across the couch but straddling mason's lap. Finding Nemo completely forgotten. His tongue attacks mine, demanding control. I can't help but moan as his bites hard on my bottom lip. As he releases me he begins to little bite down my jaw and onto my neck. I can feel him stop at the base he starts to bite and suck gently. He's going to leave a mark!
"Fuck wait daddy no! The show!" I feel his hand smack down on my ass, hard. But he releases my neck.
"Do not swear at me little girl!" I can't help but moan, I know it's supposed to have been a punishment but if he does that again I'll swear at him everyday.
He raises my dress so it's around my waist placing his mouth just above my pantie line, between my centre and my right hip, and begins to suck and bite there. Already leaving a purple mark in his wake. It feels exquisite! Releasing my hip with a slight pop daddy smiles smugly at me.
"Mine!"