The beginning of everything

Hi, I'm Marj. Marjorie Villarico. I guess you're here to know how I became who am I today right? Well lets start off back when I was in High school.

Lets go back to year 2004, when I was in 2nd year High School. I'm just your typical high school girl, I'm the girl you'll notice when you're paired with me in science lab. Really nice right? Well that's life but I'm very happy with it. But one day it turned upside down it hit me like a bullet. It was mid-september when i saw this perfect guy in school same year as me. Like a normal girl, I stalked him in Bodybook or BB. His name is Nj Fuentes, my jaw just drop as I looked to his photos. I told my to best-est friend namely Biya Viray and Lian Garcia about him and said I should go over and talk to him but who guy like him wants to talk to me? A girl that doesn't have a great body, with braces and full of flaws. So like bestfriends do, Biya and lian talked to him for me. 

And after talking to Nj they said he was nice and not an a-hole guy, very approachable. He was new in our school and got this great idea to be his friend. (really clever right?) The next day, he was my classmate and go with my plan...

Marj: Hey!
Nj: Hey, Marj right?
Marj: Yes. U new right? So how's the school for the new guy?
Nj: For now its going good. All the experiences and people are new.

Marj: Well good for you. but when you need something you can count on me!
Nj: wow! thanks marj. 

Fast forward to 3rd year high school. 

It started from a hey and ended from a bye.

 I didn't know that how it happened, I was really shocked. but when 3rd year started, that's also when Nj and Biya started dating. I didn't even knew they were talking. You thought its like other story right? My crush will be mine and happily ever after? Think again life is unfair, life doesn't work that way.

But after thinking and asking my self, "Why Biya? Why Her? Why not me? What do she have that I don't? " I came to the conclusion  that Biya is really way better than me. She has a great body, pretty face and from a wealthy family.

That's when I decided to make myself better so I won't get any heart breaks and rejections any more...