Welcome to the Real World

First step to the industry, wish me luck!

After graduation, I applied for several companies and luckily I got hired by one of the most prestigious company in the country. 

June 2010, I already started working. So as a fresh graduate there's a lot of trials and tests at work like how will I do good on my job, how to deal with my co-workers and how to impress my boss. Kristen, my officemate who became my close friend helped me on how to survive the first months working in a busy company and knowing the proper way how to balance work and social life. Months have passed and everything goes well. Every weekend I always make time for my family and friends. A week before Christmas, Kristen invited me for an out of town trip with her friends. We went to La Union and there I got to know her friends including Lucas, Kristen's best friend. I admit that when I saw Lucas my heart skipped a beat because of his looks, the way he talks and how he treated me but I just ignored him and act like nothing. It's Christmas Eve when I received an unexpected message from Lucas and I don't know what to feel and from that time we started talking. After a week or two he asked me for a date but I was hesitated to come because of what happened in my past. But I realised why won't I give it a try since its been years since the last time I dated. Every time when we're together he always make sure that I am the happiest girl in the world. He never failed to surprise me and he always tells me how lucky he was having me in his life. When Kristen knew that Lucas was already my boyfriend she got mad at me because of not telling her right from the start. 

After two years I've got promoted as a manager and decided to have my own business while working. Lucas is helping me with my business and he's still the same since the first time we met. He makes sure that every thing is going well and he didn't misses going out on a weekend or bringing my family somewhere. I thanked God everyday for giving me such a supportive and sweetest boyfriend I never expected that will came into my life. Because of the responsibilities in the office I got so busy that I have no time for Lucas and my family but he never fails to check on me. I forgot to message him in the morning, asks him how was his day etc, even on the day of our anniversary I wasn't able to celebrate it with him. I know that I got super busy that I forgot sometimes that he is still in my life. As the day goes by I didn't received any messages or call from him until one day I saw him in Kristen's facebook that they look happy together and that smile on his face that looks exactly whenever we're together was not because of me anymore. It hurts so much that I didn't go to work anymore and forgot my business that was already in the peak of success. I know that it was all my fault that I forgot to balance my career and my life which is Lucas...