Epilogue

A/N: Hi everyone, I am really thrilled MBP crossed one million mark. Thank you all for supporting, reading and voting for this story. I know many of you have been asking for an epilogue and this seems to be a special moment, so here you go. Hope you will like it. Cheers!

After exactly one year ..

Halloween Day

Rio De Janeiro,  Brazil

Rahul took Ana on a surprise trip

Rahul took Ana on a surprise trip. She expected them to land in Las Vegas.

It was the place they met for the first time. It was the place he proposed to her last year. It was the place they made passionate sex last year and the result was currently lying in her lap, attached to her breast.

"Rahul, why Rio? I thought you were taking me to Las Vegas, our favorite place for Halloween." She questioned Rahul with a puppy face, shifting Saya from left breast to right.

Rahul was lost in his own thoughts laying on his stomach and watching his little princess feed on her mommy chest.

"Rahul!" Ana shouted little louder, surprising baby Saya, making her turn adoringly towards her Daddy.

"Yes, honey!" He finally answered, giving Saya a big smile. She returned his smile back, without giving up on her mom's nipple.

"Aaaww" both of them uttered seeing her smile.

Rahul looked at Ana and Saya admiringly, his eyes glowing with love. For him it was perfect bliss, his wife and daughter in front of him, secure and happy. He missed all that with prince and it was painful reminder of their past.

He didn't want to miss any moment in Saya's life. He changed his entire schedule around Saya's routine and was spending most of his time with Ana, Prince and Saya. Ana was really happy to have Rahul hanging around and participate in parenting activities. She also felt bad for depriving him the same experience with Prince.

She looked at his happy face watching her and Saya and blew him an air kiss.
"Hey Mister! Are you hungry? Want some milk? " Ana asked Rahul, pointing  her chest with her eyes.

"Thanks honey! I am good." Rahul replied bending towards Ana and kissing her lips.

"There you go Sir! Take your daughter. My job is done, I will check on Prince." Ana handed Saya to Rahul and pulled up her dress, tucking her breasts inside.

She pulled her hair up, tying with a band and walked towards the other bedroom, where prince was sleeping.

Rahul took Saya from Ana's hands and placed her on his thigh. He then carefully bent her forward, balancing her with her right hand and rubbed her back with his left hand till she burped. Saya was busy trying to catch his hand to chew on it, but Rahul managed to make her burp. Mandy taught him the technique, so that she wouldn't throw up milk.