part one

beep beep

I open my resting eyes awoken by my phone
bieber ;) is typing...
bieber ;) has sent a chat
I grab it, my eyes squinting from the brightness 

bieber ;) -heeeey    

a small smile crawls onto my face, you see Justin has just recently moved into a new place so we've barely had any time to talk , we always were so close and we kind of drifted once I got with my ex and Justin started tour, so to hear from him is kind of a little strange but it's whatever...

-what's uuuup bieber
bieber ;) - nothin nothing I'm good, how are you doing after the whole break up?

so me and this guy you may know , Cameron Dallas , dated for a while , one and a half years to be exact I decided to end things with him after I found out he had been cheating on me for most of our relationship. I dealt with depression and anxiety after the split as I no longer knew how to be alone , to be completely honest I needed Justin then , so much, but as he'd just started tour and began to hang around with this girl Hailey we never found the time...

- well I'm doing so much better, we should hang sometime?
bieber ;) - you can come by and see the new place if you want ?
- what like now??
bieber ;) - uh yeah if you want or whatever.
- I'll be there , see you soon j
bieber ;) - don't you need the address 😂
- good point , very good point
bieber ;) - *address*
- see ya soooooon
bieber ;) - I will order your favourite

he remembers, he remembers, he hasn't forgotten...

I run downstairs
" APRIL , APRIL, NEVER GUESS WHO JUST SNAPPED ME"
" um I don't know , Oprah?" she says with a slight giggle
" JUSTIN" I screamed again
"what why? you two haven't spoke in like forever?"
" I don't even know but I'm going to his new place"
"well have fun , say hey for me haha. You remembered that Gray is coming to stay right?"
"oooh it completely left my mind , I'll phone hols and get her to get me a hotel or
something"
"Isabella you know you don't have to leave"
" I know but you two deserve some alone time , just don't be too naughty"
" shut up lmao but thank yoooou" she embraces me as I do her " you need to go and get ready" she says laughing at me
" OH YEAH , JUSTIN"

I run back up the stairs , the whole time trying to decide what to wear.
As I make it to my room , I instantly figure out what I want to wear
    I ruffle through my closet looking for the perfect look

 I throw it on , make my way to my mirror, as I let my hair down out of its current mess it came to me , why? why am do I need to look perfect , I mean me and Justin are well just friends, right?

I push my thoughts away and tuck my hair behind my ears and begin to make my way downstairs " BYE APRIL" I shout out " BYYYYYYE HUN HAVE FUN" she screams back, as you can probably see a majority of our conversations are shouting things from like one hundred miles away...

I jump in my car, my g-wagen of course. Then off I go , singing my heart out to some classic high school musical jams with a mix of today's current hits, good playlist, I know right.

I pull up to honestly the most stunning place one could see, I've dreamt of these places for so long now, $45 million I heard to live here , believe it or not I can afford to live in a place like this but what would be the fun in taking away my dreaming?

I hear the snapping of cameras , paparazzi I assume. Let's guess the headlines coming my way , "Supermodel Isabella Ranez spotted entering Justin Bieber new crib" or we have the classic " JB's new girl?" , maybe they feel in the mood to start some drama "Hailey Baldwin is replaced by supermodel Isabella Ranez?" who knows anymore , I guess that's the life I chose to live.

snapping myself  waving to his house, I hit send to " bieber ;)" and almost instantly it was opened and I heard the sound of the door being unlocked...

-x-x-x-x-x
well I hope you've enjoyed so far , sorry it's short just wanted to get something out there ;)

loveeeee,
imb x