p / 9

he was totally embarrassed.

• • •

"what?" he looked at her confused. she giggled.

"jihoon is only my cousin," she repeats. a struck of guilt and huge embarrassment flushed through woojin as his cheeks tinted pink.

"i'm back~!" they heard as jihoon pounced over to the table.

"oh? woojin, why is your face red?" jihoon points at the latter who sat quietly in his chair, sulking.

"i-it's nothings," woojin says turning away.

"mm," jihoon nods and turns to yerin, "i'm hungry! let's go eat!" with that, he drags her to the open food sections. while jihoon and yerin were at that, woojin sat at the table with huge embarrassment.

you're an idiot for overreacting so much woojin

he'd curse in his head and mentally have a fight with himself.

• • •

jihoon gobbled down his food he just got freshly on the tray as yerin giggled and ate her own food.

"woojin, aren't you going to eat?" jihoon asks the male latter who was slowly trying to calm himself down from his mental war in his head.

"i'm fine," woojin said.

"are you sure? we didn't have lunch since hours ago," jihoon tried to say.

"it's ok, i'm ok," woojin reassures.

"okay," jihoon smiled and continued to gobble on his food.

"eat slow. the food isn't going to run away," yerin says as she laughed.

• • •

by the time the day was going to end, the three went to the bus stop and waited with jihoon babbling and occasionally whining here and there. yerin would just giggle as woojin would listen and occasionally take a look at yerin. by the time the bus got there, the three went into the bus and took the very back seats. yerin stuck between the two male students.

"i really want ice cream," jihoon says with his bottom lip pouting.

"you're already talkative right now, if you eat ice cream you'll blab the whole night," yerin says teasingly.

"hmph," jihoon puffed his cheeks and turns away towards the window. by the time jihoon's stop came, he got up past yerin and woojin.

"watch yerin, alright?" jihoon tells woojin. woojin nods hesitantly as jihoon smiles and waved to the them before getting off the bus. now, there was an awkward silence between yerin and woojin again.

though the ride was slower than usual and yerin was getting a little tired. her eyes were getting heavy as her head leaves against woojin's shoulder. woojin was shocked at the sudden faction, but relaxed after a bit.

woojin made yerin comfortable and occasionally lifted her head back whenever her head dropped because the bus stopped suddenly. but woojin was feeling uneasy. his heart was beating so fast he felt yerin could hear it from his shoulders. his hands were clammy and his mouth dry. until their bus stop came, woojin carefully nudged her.

"yerin," he whispers, "get up. you're home," her head turned before she sat back up. her eyes heavy and still tired. she stared a bit before she snapped to reality.