The Mark

(most of this book is going to be in Dean's POV and I'm so sorry that this book really sucks)

Dean's POV

I look at Sam "Well here is the thing I meet a guy named Cain and he had the mark of Cain and well considering I was dealing with the whole Abaddon problem I thought it might be a good idea to I don't know transfer the mark to me so I did that and now I've got the mark of Cain and I have been looking for the first blade"

"what you're kidding right?"  "nope I'm telling the truth" I pulled up my sleeve and showed Sam the mark "you're not kidding Dean why would you do this, and why wouldn't you tell me about Abaddon so I could of helped you do you know where she is or where the first blade is?"

I pulled my sleeve back down and looked at the floor "well Sam I didn't know where you were and I didn't want to bother you and no I don't know where Abaddon is but Cain said he threw the Blade into the ocean so I was thinking that maybe we could get Cas to help us" "possibly but that means we well have to find him I haven't seen him in ages and when I call him he never picks up"  "okay well that's the only thing I can think of at the moment"

"maybe we should do some research on the Mark and the blade" Sam said "yeah that might help well I've got to go"  "you're not staying here why?" "because Sam I have a motel room that I booked and everything I have is in there and I'll come back tomarrow and we can talk about it and yeah bye" "bye Dean"

I walked out the door and went to my car I started her up and drove to my hotel witch took me an hour to get there, when I got there I parked my car and went to my room I took a shower and sat on my bed thinking of what to do because I couldn't go to bed because I wasn't tired.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter bye, bye