Addy

"Sam?" I asked.

"yep!" he nodded.

"Um okay i kinda have to tell you something, well i might of lied a bit!" I tried to say it like it was no big deal.

"Addy do you think i'm thick we'r obviously not going to the cinema because we are going the complete wrong way!" We walked on in silence. my heart beating super quick was he really annoyed with me. He knew were i was taking him. It was as good as comiting suicied.

"Addy, I was wrong. There is always something you can do!" he said disterbing my thoughts. I didn't say anything.

"We can get through this we," He paused. I could see he was trying to phrase his words carefully not to make a promise. "We can try to save them!"

"TRY!?! NO WE WILL NOT TRY WE WILL SAVE THEM AND IF NOT WE THE I!" I screamed at him.

"Theres no I in team!" He glanced at me regreting the words as soon as they'd slipped off his toung.

"Who the hell said we were a team!?!" He was driving me crazy and people were starting to stare. We walked off High field street. I lent againg the bus stop post.

"You did" I looked at him eye to eye. His beatiful eyes were full off sorrow. His puppy eyes never worked on me!

"When!"I spat just as the the bus pulled up. I jumped in and slammed myself down onto a seat.

"Before you knew it was real" he looked deep into my eyes.

"Look I hate fighting with you please can you do this with me, together?" I said fiddling with my hair.

"Yer whatever, Hey um do you know the way because I'm not that great with maps" I grinned at that and nodded although I had no idea!

2 WEEKS LATER

"So here's the gate come on" I signalled for him to follow me. He did so and then stopped.

"Arn't you forgetting something?" I spun round to see him looking exhausted. He had bags under his eyes and his clothes were like yuck. I looked in the miror I didn't look much better. Smuged make up huge bags and greasy hair! YUCK!

"What!?" I spat trying to sort out my hair.

"Bloody hormones...

"What was that!?!" I asked knowing ecsactly what he said.

"Nothing anyway we need to turn off our sky pods or we can be tracked down." I sighed and switched it off. I chucked it to the ground. I got out some make up remover and started to take som make up off my face. I managed to fail at moltitasking and trip over. I slumped on a rock and tryed to take of my make up. Sam just watched me in one of his thinking moods.

B