What Club?

Fuyuko was bored at PE because she wasn't having fun with Makoto or Haru. She had her PE clothes in a bag and met up with Asahi, Kisumi, Haru, and Makoto on the stairs. "Ah! Hi! Hi!" Fuyuko called to them, waving at them at the bottom of the stairs. She ran towards them. "Hey, hey! How was my rebound?" Asahi greeted her then talked about PE. "It was cool," Makoto praised him. "Really?" Asahi chuckled to himself as he tried to look cool, "Well, I can do pretty much anything!" Kisumi slung his arm around Asahi. "Then you should use that skill and join the basketball club!" Kisumi suggested. Asahi slapped Kisumi's arm off him. Fuyuko said, "No way!" "Nanase, Saiki, and I are joining the swimming club," Asahi argued, Fuyuko and him gave a thumbs up, "Right?" "Eh? You're joining the swimming club?" asked Makoto, Haru kept walking down the stairs. Haru walked downstairs, "I never said that. You should join, Makoto." "Ah! Could it be that you go to the same SC as Saiki and Nanase?" Asahi asked in excitement. Makoto said yes to what Asahi said. "Then you're joining the swimming club too!" The red head forced the idea on him. "Why?" Makoto asked. Kisumi pouted, "Eh? Join the basketball club instead! Right, Nanase-kun?"

Asahi and Fuyuko walked down the steps together. "Haru? Ah, because you're name's Haruka?" Kisumi asked, he pointed at himself, "Is it alright if I call you guys Haru and Makoto too? Can I also call you Fuyuko?" Asahi walked down the stairs, "You're so shameless." "That's fine, Haru spoke. "I don't mind," Makoto agreed. "Go ahead," Fuyuko insisted. Asahi raised his head in suprise. "Wait... It's ok?!" He asked, looked over his shoulder, "Then I'm going to call you Haru, Fuyuko, and Makoto too." "Do whatever you want," Haru responded. "Yeah, we are going to be friends," Fuyuko stated. "That's fine," Makoto answered. Asahi had a smile on his face. He added, "You can call me Asahi too."

"It's nice to meet you once again: Haru, Makoto, Fuyuko, Asahi!" Kisumi spoke. When he said Asahi's name the red hair frowned. Asahi argued, "I didn't say it was OK for you to do it, too." "Eh, why not?" Fuyuko asked. "It's fine. You can call me Kisumi," Kisumi stated. "Wah! He said 'kiss me'. That's such a perverted name!" Asahi yelled, covering his mouth and took few steps back. "You're the one who's perverted for thinking something like that, Asahi," Kisumi said, Fuyuko and him began laughing. "Pervert! I never knew you had a dirty mind,"Fuyuko teased him. Asahi stepped forward in front of the two. "I'm not a pervert! Don't say that!" argued Asahi. "Yeah, yeah!" Kisumi laughed. "It's okay, Asahi!" Fuyuko laughed. "I'm not!" Asahi complained.