Chapter 1

Shirley's POV
I woke up at 7:50 to my Mother bholding my warm hand and saying quietly,"Honey it's time to get up."I slowly open my eyes and smile at my mother who was in a pink robe with her white hair in a bun on top of her head.I looked over to my White night stand and grabbed my Rose gold iPhone 6s+.My mom smile and let go of my hand and walked to my door and flicked on my light to my Circled lamp.I flenched at the sight and yelled,"AHHHH IT BURNS!HELP I AM MELTING!"My mom rolled her eyes and walked out.I blinked my eyes and tried to get use to the burning sensation.I looked at my phone and put in my thump print and It didn't Work the first time so I kept staring my phone with my thumb then yelled,"WORK IDIOT!!!!" It said at the top to put in my password and I put my hand on my four head and thought,"I am suck a Dum Dum." I looked at the text messages to see 1 from Cicely,and the other from my step brother Greg Who is in college.I promised him I would text him every morning and night.I regret that decision.I opened his and it said.....
___________________________________________________________________
Bro:Good Morning pancake!
Shirley:😒
Bro:You know you love me ;)
Shirley:Sorry but I think you got the wrong number?
Bro:Shirley I know it's you because I looked at the text from yesterday and I saw you say "Yo what up big bro!!!"So you lying!!!HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME!!!!!!
Shirley:I haft to get a shower and get ready for school so bye bye!:)
___________________________________________________________________________
I put my phone down and and walked towards my closet and stupid me opened the door and hit my face and screamed ."NOOOOOO!!!!!!!MY BEAUTIFUL FACE!!!NNOOOO!!!"
I backed up and walked into my walk in closet.It was December 14 So DUH it is cold outside.I picked out things that would keep me from meeting Olaf and not want to build a snowman in heaven.

I turned my light off in my walk in closet and grabbed two towels from the tiny closet in the hallway

I turned my light off in my walk in closet and grabbed two towels from the tiny closet in the hallway.When I was a baby I got stuck in there.Don't ask how.
-time lapse on bus-
I was  sitting next to Cameron because yesterday I stole her lip stick and this is my punishment.She always makes you listen to her music and she has 
HIPPO HIPS!!   I fell like my ribs are gone.It is just horrible.When we got to school I saw cicely on her phone and she looked mad so I walked over to her and said,"Hey bae!"she slowly put her head up and she looked like she was crying so I immediately got concerned.So I asked,"What happened cicely?"She gave me her phone and leaned on the locker.I looked at the phone and saw a image I will never forget.It was Logan with Peyton.The "mean girl" at the school who loved Logan just to get closer to Lukens.The though of it could make me throw up.She has done so much damage to the school and the students that she should be in jail.I gave cicely back her phone and she put it in her back pocket and grabbed more books from her locker.I looked over to see Logan getting yelled at by two girls so I walked over to them and asked Logan,"What's going on over here?"Logan turned to me like he was annoyed and the girls looked mad.After a few seconds Logan said,"These two will not leave me alone because they think I stole Peyton from Lukens."I giggled and and looked at the girls and told them,"You know that he actually has a girlfriend and you....have none." The girls crossed there arms and stomped away. I felt horrible because Logan thought Peyton was actually his girlfriend.I felt so bad and new he was going to get his heart broke because he actually cared about her. I turned to Logan and smiled and walked away.After about 6 steps I heard,"Thanks!" I put my arm up so he would know I heard him.I walked back to cicely who was closing her locker and handed me my stuff and head off to first period.
-At lunch-
I ordered pizza and mash potatoes and it looked like they had a baby and killed it on my plate.I got two waters just in case I couldn't swallow the killed zombie on my plate.I sat down next to cicely and she looked a bit happier and when she looked at my plate she looked at me insane and asked,"Don't do it."I also got a bag of chips so I just ate those and drank my water.
Cicely asked me,"Hey my birthday is in 4 days and I am having a party so do you....?"I opened my eyes and yelled,"YES!"She gasped at how loud I was and shh me and I would not take any sass what so ever so I said,"Don't you shh me or I will shhh you!" She laughed and pushed up her glasses.
-end of the day-
Me and cicely were on the bus and Logan came up to use and asked,"Hey can I speak with you?"He did not look happy.I shook my head yes and sat in the seat in front of cicely and Logan grabbed my arm and pushes me down on the seat.I whisper,"ow crap dude."
He sat down and looked straight at me and said,"Why didn't you tell me that Peyton was just using me?"I looked at him and then at the ground.I felt like crying because I knew it wasn't right for me not to tell Logan but for some reason I convinced myself to hide it from him.
He kept staring at me weirdly and he looked like he got angrier.
-Hey I hope you'll liked the first chapter!Rate,comment,follow,and bye bye girl <3