[Part 1] I need your love

Author's note : starting from now i'll publish every chapter or story , every Thursday. and in this story most of the tittle are from song title, which i thing represent the feel and story of the chapter.

Also check out my instagram : onlyexistinhere

------------------------------------

[Flashback on last year]

today was like any ordinary day in lab, there is a murder case and the team tried to solve it and now they just done bring down the killer. Except since today is new years eve they tried to throw a party at Hakkan which located in MGM Grand it is the first time they tried to throw a party outside their office. Morgan and Finn is the one behind it, they were the one who arranged the party, Booked for a room for each one who can't stand an alcohol, beside it can't be called a party without any alcohol right? and surprisingly D.B agreed with the idea and trusted both of them enough to arranged the party.

Once the shift is done Morgan excused herself to D.B and tried to find Finn in locker room, "Finn, are you done?" asked Morgan once she met Finn. "yeah, let's go to MGM Grand. did Sara come with us?" asked Finn while pulling her bag out from her locker. "No. (chuckles) you do know how much she hate to arranged a party for this kind occasion" said Morgan while leaning against the wall. "Yeah, she would rather come along later than arrange it earlier" said Finn while walking towards Morgan. "Let's Go!" said Finn, and with that they walk together to parking lot. "You'll drive!" Ordered Finn, once they arrived at parking lot. "Wait, you want me to drive?" asked Morgan, Unsure of what she just heard, Finn only reply with a nod, "did you know how bad I am at driving?" Asked Morgan to make sure that Finn knows everything about her being a driver. "yes, i know you have short tempered with navigation on your car and you also like to drove fast. besides i like to get fast and we really need to be there in fifteen minutes, party will start in 2 more hours remember?" explain Finn. "Oh, I Like you " stated Morgan with a wide smile. through a way to MGM Grand, Finn keep asking Morgan about how she feel towards Greg, but the answer isn't what she is looking for, she knew they had feeling for each other but why they keep deny it even worse none of them tried to take an action on asking one of them to a date.

Right in 15 minutes, they arrived at MGM Grand and they headed straight to receptionist to asked for their room booked and hotel room booked. once they got to Hakkan they started to decorate the place, put food on table, arrange the table, keep checking on the property, and also keep checking on their Rundown. Once they have finished decorating, they head to their own room to get changed. In her room Morgan went to take a bath and choose her dress, her choice went to a rose gold sequin dress that fit her body perfectly, After she wear it she put on a make up and do her own hair to a mixed halo braids style. Feel satisfied with her look, she grab her cellphone and start to leave her room heading to Finn's room. Morgan knocked on Finn's door as soon as she get there, it took less than 1 minutes for Finn to opened up her door. "Wow, you look perfect!" said Finn sincerely. "Thanks Finn, you look perfect too" stated Morgan while eyeing on her. "So can we go to Hakkan now, seems like Sara and some of our friends has arrived" said Morgan while showing Finn Sara's message. "Oh yeah sure, i might get my purse first" said Finn and with that they walk toward Hakkan together.

At Hakkan

The party has started once they arrived at Hakkan, DJ playing on a dance music not too loud but not to slow either, Russel and his family at the corner talking with Doc and his wife and also her dad and Hodges mom, while Dave and his wife are enjoying the food accompany with Hodges and Henry, Nick - Archie - Mandy - Sara - and Detective Moreno are dancing to the music which later Finn joined in, while Morgan still analyzing the party she felt satisfied that she had arranged it nicely by seeing how much people are enjoying it. while Morgan still lost in her thoughts, she didn't realize that someone is standing by her side and it was Greg. "You look Gorgeous tonight Hollywood" stated Greg with sincerity in his eyes. Morgan turn to face Greg and smile "Not that i mean you only Gorgeous today, i mean you do look gorgeous everyday it's just that today you look......perfect" Said Greg Nervously, seeing how awkward this situation is Morgan just laugh at how silly Greg is while Greg only can show a smile. "This party is perfect, you and Finn has done it nicely" said Greg trying to change the topic. "Well it's a good thing to see everyone happy" said Morgan while glancing at the party. "How about we take a beer together?" offered Greg, "Sounds a good idea" said Morgan, and they start to head to Bar corner.

While they drank a beer they continuously flirting, laughing, and exchanging a story together until they didn't realize they had drank about 12 bottle of beer. "oh my god we already drank about 12 bottle" said Morgan in disbelief, "yeah, why do you bother? are you scared that your boyfriend might get angry to you when you got home drunk?" asked Greg carefully "No, I don't go home after this, i stayed at the hotel same as you but different floor (said her while showing her room card key), and besides i don't have a boyfriend nor someone who wait for me at home just to have sex with" said Morgan while trying to drink for another bottle, realized what she just said she turn to see Greg who is now eyeing her in disbelief "oh no, did i just said that?" asked Morgan and Greg just nod his head while smiling "see i think alcohol slowly got into my head, because when it does i really can be cheap" she said laughing while holding on her head. as they were laughing Finn make an announcement that everyone should find a partner and danced together as slow song is about to played. "Do you want to dance with me?" asked Greg while pulling his hand out to Morgan, with this Morgan just smile and take his hand.

As they dance together Greg didn't look at any other direction his eye were locked in Morgan's, in that moment he just realized how much himself want to have Morgan in his arms, as they continuously dancing and staring each other Morgan hands are now on Greg's neck and whether because of the alcohol or their feeling for each other was strong enough, they started to lean in forward each other and once their lips meet each other they started to closed their eyes and deepened their kiss. None of them seems like want to stop their kiss not until Finn and Nick started to counting on new years out loud.

--------------------------------------

Spoiler

for the next chapter there will be smut on how Morgan and Greg started their fling relationship and it will happen in MGM Grand hotel started when they got into elevator together.

so if you are under 18 don't ever try to read next chapters.