Crowning the Champion

"Congratulations Ash Ketchum! You are the first champion of the Alola league!" Yelled Professor Kuiki. Ash had just won his first Pokémon league. He first fought against his rivals, Gladion and Hau, then he faced Acelora, Kahuna Hala, Kahuna Olivia, and Kahli. Finally he had to face his mentor, Professor Kuikui. He succeeded in all of his battles.  Ash walked over to the Champion's throne and sat down. Once he did the chair rose and into another room with the Hall of Fame Registry Machine.

"Please place your PokéBalls on the machine to register your status as Champion of Alola." Buzzed a machine. I walked over and took out my Pokémon. 

"Pikachu, Decidueye, Incinroar, Lycanroc, Kommo-o, Lapras, we've finally made it. The Hall of Fame. Once I place you in here we become part of history and one step closer becoming Pokémon Masters." I placed my PokéBalls on the machine and a sound familiar to when your Pokémon are healed at a Pokémon Center. The screen above then showed the words "Congratulations on becoming Champion of Alola!"

After leaving the Pokémon League we sailed back to Melemele Island for a celebration at The Pokémon School. Decorations were everywhere and a banner waved above our heads saying, "Congratulations Ash Ketchum!" I somehow navigated through the crowd of cheering students, parents, staff, and other residents of Alola to were my friends were. Kiawe had an impressed look on his face and congratulated me and asked for a battle later. Mallow told me that she and her family cooked up enough food for everyone on the island for the party. Sophlecles congratulated me as well. I couldn't find Lana or Lillie though. A wandered through the crowds trying to find them until I decided to search our classroom. I really wanted to find Lana especially because I wanted to her something I've been meaning to for a while now. Luckily I found both of them in the classroom. Lana turned to me and her face lit up. Lillie however looked a little sad. "Hey guys! Why are you in here?" I asked. 

"You mean Kiawe didn't tell you? I told him to have us all meet here once you arrived." Lillie responded. As soon as she finished speaking Kiawe, Mallow, Sophelcles, Gladion, Hau walked in.  "Kiawe why didn't you tell Ash to meet us here?" Asked Lana.

"Wait what?" Kiawe was in slight shock.

"Whatever anyway there's something I need to tell you all." Lillie started with sadness in her voice. "Tomorrow I'm leaving Alola."

"What! Why?" We all yelled.

"It's my mother...Nilhelgo's neuro-poison is destroying my mother. We need to take her to a doctor all the way in Kanto. Apparently a guy named Bill once fused with a Pokémon as well and was able to cure himself from all side effects" 

"Lillie are you sure-" Gladion was quickly cut off by his sister. 

"Gladion I've been to Ultra Space and back I'm pretty sure I can handle a boat ride to Kanto."

"Sorry it's just that...you're my sister and I care for you." 

After Lillie told us she was leaving I completely forgot to talk to Lana. The party was almost over and Lana was nowhere to be found. Suddenly I had an idea. I went back to the beach we met at when I was riding Sharpedo. "Lana! Lana! Where are you?" I waded out into the water. Suddenly I was pulled down under. I found out who the culprit was and it was. Lana? I looked around and saw we were in one of Primarina's bubbles.

"Alola Ash. I see you've found me."

"Alola Lana! I've been looking for you actually. I wanted to ask you something." 

"Okay! Is it about the Arceus I once saw flying around?" 

"WHAT! You found an Arceus!" 

"Kidding! You guys are so gullible sometimes." 

"Aw man you had me all hyped up! Anyway I wanted to ask you something serious."

"Okay Ash what is it?" I noticed her face turning slightly red. 

"Well you see.. do you... umm. Want to go out with me because I really like you." I rushed the last part. Lana's face became redder than Groudon's skin. I could see steam coming off of her face. Not knowing what to do I pulled her out of the bubble and into the water. She seemed to cool down but I pulled a little too hard and she went flying on to me and we accidentally kissed eachother. If Lana's face wasn't red before it was now. I could almost feel the water boiling around her. Me and Primarina pulled her up to the surface. I then wondered if she was breathng from swallowing to much water coming up and then tried doing CPR on her. When I had to do the mouth to mouth part I thought I saw the beach sand turn to glass. Primarina just decided to drop a Sparkling Aria on her cooling her off. Lana sat up in a daze. 

"Uhh I'm up. Oh Alola Ash. I had this wonderful dream. Although you probably wouldn't have-"

"That was real Lana." Lana immediately turned red again. 

"S-so you're saying we actually kissed eachother?" 

"Y-yeah.." I scratched the back of my head. "Sorry if you didn't want to it was all on accide-"

"No! No! It's alright!" 

"Why don't we head back to the party?" I suggested. "I heard that there are couple dances." Lana  then fainted from the words.

You Know Who This Is's P.o.V.

I made a mistake. As creator I cannot afford to make mistakes and not correct them. The mistake you ask? Humans. They have plagued this world long enough. It's time for the judgement of humankind and the beginning of peace.

Yay! Sea of Judgement is written! First BlueAngelShipping book so let me know if anything could be changed or fixed. Join the Arcean Judgement MV Discord! Here's the invite code

https://discord.gg/A4tRpnz

And sorry Question for the Chapter Will be a Judgement Day Exclusive.