|Sweet Tooth| - N.H.

Ages:
Louis-18
Liam- 17
Niall- 14
Harry- 16

* * *

It had been a cold morning and everyone in the one direction flat was awake. They were all snuggled up in the lounge, all except for Louis.

"Where's Lou-Lou?" The youngest of the four asked and looked up at Liam, whose lap he was sitting on. Liam looked down at him and smiled,

"He's in the kitchen, love. You wanna go with him?" He asked. Niall contemplated whether or not he should give up his comfy spot on Liam.

"No, m'comfy here." He mumbled and snuggled his face into Liam's chest. (Anyone else's life goal? No, just mine...) Liam ran his fingers through his bleach blonde locks and went back to watching the telly.

Louis had been sitting in the kitchen; absolutely bored out of his mind. The others had been watching some odd nature documentary on the telly and Louis was not exactly up for that. He sat at the breakfast bar and scrolled through his phone. He eventually put his phone down on the counter and huffed quietly to himself. What was a Louis to do?

Well, as he shut his eyes to ponder what to do, an idea finally made its way into his head.

"Why not bake?" He asked himself mentally and hopped off the stool he was sat in. He was in the mood for something to eat and it was already passed dinner, so why not? He figured the boys wouldn't mind anyway.

He grabbed his phone off of the counter and began looking up simple recipes to make with the items he already had in the flat, as he was not wanting to go shopping.

He finally stumbled upon a recipe for brownies, and man, did brownies sound good at the time. He read through the ingredient list and mentally checked off if he had all the required items. Sure enough, he did.

He began to assemble all the ingredients on the counter and gathered up all the utensils he'll be needing.

* * *

Meanwhile, as Niall was comfy in his current spot, he was also a little bored. I mean, how could Liam and Harry find a film about fish living in the water so interesting? He just didn't understand it.

He looked up at Liam and sighed,

"Li, I wanna go with Lou now." He said and began climbing off of the lad's lap.

"Oh, alright bub, let me help you off." He moved Niall onto the ground and Niall smiled at him before making his way to the kitchen. There he found Louis messing around in the pantry,

"Lou, what're you doing?" He asked in curiosity. Louis jumped slightly, not expecting to hear a voice behind him. He calmed down after seeing the blonde male behind him.

"Oh, Niall, I'm just lookin' for some ingredients to bake with." He explained, "Wanna help?" Niall nodded and walked closer, observing the numerous items on the marble counter.

"Whatcha makin'?" Niall asked.

"Brownies."

Just the word made Niall's mouth water. He loved any kind of sweets, but brownies were his absolute favorite.

* * *

After a short period of time, the brownies were in the oven and the sweet smell of chocolate filled the house. Harry and Liam both had smelled it from the lounge and paused the documentary.

"What's been going on in here?" Harry asked with a chuckle as he walked through the opening to the kitchen.

"Baking." answered Niall. Harry licked his lips as the smell got stronger the closer he got.

"Smells good." Liam added and sat down on a stool.

* * *

The brownies were taken out of the oven and placed by the window so they could cool down, but Niall was very antsy to begin eating. He sat by the window and waited for them to cool down.

Louis passed by and chuckled,

"I think they're cool enough now, love." Louis said, which made Niall turn around and smile widely.

"Good, they look really good Lou!" Niall exclaimed as Louis took the pan and cut it up. He placed four slices on plates and handed the first one to Niall, which he happily bit in to.

Louis took a bite and smiled, but pieces of chocolate were stuck to his teeth which made Niall giggle.

"And what are you laughing at?" Louis asked sassily as he pointed out the brownie stuck in Niall's teeth and all over his mouth.

* * *

This was literally written in 20 minutes because the idea came to me so suddenly and I just started writing.

I hope you enjoyed! XX