|Act My Age| - L.T.

Damn, we have quite a few Louis lovers, but I don't mind at all. I kind of am a sucker for baby Louis. Thank you whenhazzametboo for this adorable prompt!

* * *

Ages:
Sass Master- 15
Daddy Direction- 22
The Irish One- 20
Slow talker- 19

^^ Don't judge me, okay? I'm really bored XD.

* * *

"All right Lou, can't stay on this bus forever," Liam sighed as he looked at the younger boy who was laying on the couch.

Louis whined and put his hand up to his forehead,

"Do I have to go too?" He asked, referring to the interview that had been scheduled.

"Unfortunately, we all do," Liam replied. Louis yawned and then stretched his arms up, but left them in the position.

Liam looked at him in confusion. What was he doing? Louis then looked at Liam from the corner of his eye and that basically explained it. He wanted to be carried.

Although Liam found it quite odd, he also found it extremely adorable. He went over and picked up the thankfully light fifteen year old. He looked down at Louis with a smirk playing on his lips,

"Oi, feelin' extra lazy today, are we?" He chuckled and walked out of the bus.

* * *

Well, he thought it had been just that day, but Louis was now being carried around constantly by one of the boys. He was barely on his own to feet anymore. The boys usually didn't mind, but when it comes to a fussy young lad, it becomes quite aggravating.

"Haz?" Louis called out as he finished his lunch.

"Yes, Louis?" Harry called back as he placed his plate in the sink. Louis stretched out his arms for him and Harry picked him up without a complaint after putting Louis' plate in the sink for him.

"Where do you exactly want me to take you?" Harry asked the smaller lad that had his face buried in his shoulder.

"I don't know- just anywhere." Louis mumbled.

"What's that?" Harry asked since he couldn't hear Louis' voice from his head being in his shoulder.

"I said anywhere, Harry." Louis said and sighed sharply. Harry raised an eyebrow, but didn't comment of the younger one's attitude.

Harry walked the small teen over to the bunks to set him down, but Louis put his arms around Harry's neck with a tight grasp. Harry looked at Louis curiously,

"What's up, bub?" He asked. Louis visibly rolled his eyes as he lifted his head.

"I didn't want to come to the bunks yet," He answered sassily.

"Well, erm, okay..." Harry stumbled on his words, "what do you want to do?" He asked. Louis just shrugged which caused Harry to sigh with a shake of his head. "Come on."

"Telly." Louis replied shortly with clear annoyance. Harry walked out of the bunks and over to the television. He placed Louis down and gestured to the box,