First, Spin {Drarry}

"Draco, Now! I will not have you acting gay now of all times! Just pick an outfit! I do not want to late to our own party!"

Draco grumbled something under his breath but complied with Pansy regardless. He had to admit, showing up to one's own party late was a bad look, but then a literal bad look would be even worse.

"Maybe I just shouldn't go then, hm? Wouldn't want to make you look bad now would we?" Draco lulled as he descended the steps to the Slytherin common room.

"Oh please, Malfoy, you should know that flirting hasn't convinced me of anything since at least fourth year" Pansy reached up to the taller teen and fixed his collar. Draco growled.

Draco was wearing a skin-tight, stone grey, cashmere sweater, one which he'd recently bought at a muggle boutique after Pansy told him it'd set off his eyes in a dangerous way, and a pair of loose ripped jeans to pull it off. Sure, he knew these Friday night parties were supposed to be hot and scandalous, and that that was the only reason anyone held them anymore, despite Granger's insistence it was all about inter-house unity- but he would stick with his formal way a dressing. The rips in the jeans were as far as he was willing to go, he couldn't exactly say why, though. Coming off as slutty as the rest of the girls, and some boys, did during these parties just wasn't fitting to Draco's needs. He wanted someone permanent, who would love him as well as fawn over his body. Unfortunately, heartfelt confessions like that could lead to nothing but laughter from a group of war-hardened Slytherins.

Draco ran a hand through his silky, blond hair one more time. "Fine"

Pansy took his arm as they descended the stairs and entered the common room together. Post-war student from every house were scattered about, talking, drinking, some even staring through the transparent wall out into the lake. Even the Gryffindors had made an appearance this time.

"..and, Draco" the blond shook himself out of a daze and turned to Pansy, "try to have fun, okay?" She parted with him and got lost in the crowd of moving bodies.

Shit. He'd completely missed what she was saying, or where she was going, and since he wasn't going to hurt his pride by running after the girl, he'd might as well find someone new to spend the night with.

Draco looked over the sea of people again.

Or not.

The Slytherin slithered his way to the makeshift bar and asked, very politely, for a martini. This student serving the drinks looked at Draco lustily, "Sure thing, beautiful."

Dear god! Why are some men so thick! You act kind towards them and they think you want to fuck them!

The man quickly brought his drink over and waited for Draco to take a sip. Not willing to let the perv enjoy himself any further, Draco smiled placidly and walked away.

It wasn't that Draco was a prude, truly. He liked sex as much as the next person, but he'd also had a few too many one night stands to be attracted by the kind of guy who enjoyed them. Just the thought of waking up to an indifferent bloke one more time made Draco want to puke.

Suddenly, the entire room seemed to pause, and everyone burst out into clapter.

"Salazar help us all." Draco took a long sip of his drink. It seemed that Gryffindor's resident Golden Boy had arrived. Draco could see him now, at the door, obviously embarrassed by the display.

"Don't stop your partying for me, please!" Harry nearly shouted, his face painted a deep shade of red. Anxious to please him, it seemed, the party went back into full blast, the music even louder than before.

Draco snickered and made his way over to the door where the dark-haired Gryffindor stood. Maybe he could find some fun tonight yet, even if it was in the form of teasing Harry.