Album Mode

Nicki is currently in the studio recording her song "Champion" for Pink Friday- Roman Reloaded.

Nicki - I don't know what it is but the song is missing something!
Safaree - man you tripping I think it sounds good. You already got Drake & Jeezy on it , what else could it possibly need?!
Nicki- Niggaaaaaa! If I say it's missing something then it's missing something ..... wait do you hear that? *nicki hears rapping from the studio above her*
Safaree- uh I hear rapping *safaree looks @ her confused* what abt it ? You doing the same shit *he laughs*
Nicki- NIGGA THATS NAS! i know Nas when I hear him.
Safaree- uhhh okayyyy.. I still don't get where you going with this?
Nicki- I need Nas! that's what the song is missing. Queens I need Queens!
Safaree- so what you going to do?
Nicki- im about to go up there and ask him to be on the song.
Safaree- You want me to go with you?
Nicki- Nah you good. Stay here.
* Nicki heads upstairs to where Nas is currently recording for his new album "Life is Good" *
-Nicki knocks on the door-
Nas- the door open come in
*nicki walks in slow*
Nas- oh nicki wassup
*Nicki is shocked he knows her name*
Nicki- hey Nasirrrrrr I need you to do me a hugeeeeeeee favor!
Nas- Oh fr ? What is it ?
Nicki-  I need you to hop on this song. It's missing something and you are what I need! It needs some real Queens shit
Nas- Oh word ? Lemme hear it
*nicki plays the song for him*
*jungle walks in*
Jungle- Yoooooooo this shit is dope.. Who song is thisssss?
Nas- nicki that's my brother jungle , jungle that's nicki
Jungle- Nigga ik who the fuck that is. Shes Nicki mf Minaj
Nicki- *nicki laughs*  ik who you are too. That's Jabari mf Jones YADIGG a fuckin LEGEND!
Nas-  guess ian need to do any introducing then *Nas laughs*. Okay Imma get on this song but I have to go to New York like right now so I need you to give me your # so I can tell you when I'm done with the verse.
Nicki - Ohmygahhhh thank you so much *she hugs him* *gives him her #*
Nas- *hugs her back* nah you don't need to thank me the song is dope I would be stupid to not get on it. *saves her contact name as "Nic 😍"*
Nicki- *Smiles* ight yall I gotta go *hugs jungle*
Nas- bye nic!
Nicki- bye nasir! *walks out*
Jungle- *stares @ her ass while she is walking out*
Nas- *throws a pillow @ him* nigga chill
Jungle- yooooooo she so fucking bad
Nas- on god! I think she got a nigga though
Jungle- uhhhh you sure? Why you say that?
Nas- Nigga did you not see that ring on her ring finger
Jungle-  Sonnn I saw a lot of things but a ring was not a thing I saw or something I was looking for
Nas- You a fucking fool! Get out nigga! Imma find out if she got a man cause if not , she is mine! 😈

Tell me how you guys felt about this! Do y'all think I should continue?