Chapter 6: New Kid

Jimin's POV (why do I even write this it's always his POV)

Buzz buzz buzz

"Ok! Today is Tuesday! No tutoring Jungkook, and I don't even have to talk to him, sure we had an argument yesterday but today I am a new man! I am Jimin! I am gonna go smoke..." I huffed and hopped out my window onto the little ledge I have. I lit a cigarette from the packet I bought yesterday on the way home, I never thought I'd be that type. But after I fought with Jungkook I felt like I needed one.

I inhaled the poison to my lungs and looked out to the sun that was just starting to rise before slowly letting all the smoke out. I felt calmer, but it didn't stop the thoughts about what I should do from rushing around my mind...

I took a few more puffs before putting it out and climbing back inside. I put on a white shirt, leaving my grey hoodie undone, and my black skinny jeans with rips at the knees. I ran my fingers through my hair and put on my glasses before sliding on my black sneakers and grabbing my bag. I quickly ran into my bathroom to brush my teeth as I almost forgot when I saw my phone on my nightstand.

I almost forgot that too... It kept flashing with messages that I was just going to ignore until I saw one from Jungkook.

Jungkook
Hey Jimin, I know we had an argument yesterday, I hope you're not too mad at me, I know you might need some time, but I hope we can resolve this... See you at school.

I finished reading it before contemplating whether to reply or not... eventually I shoved my phone into my pocket and grabbed my keys before leaving the house.

I walked to school instead of driving, I felt like it would help clear my mind. By the time I got there I was a few minutes late, I'm never late...

I walked into my music lesson just as Mr. Osbourne was reading out my name on the register, "hmmm, you're lucky I was doing this later than usual Park." He said sternly and I just ignored him and sat down, not really in the mood for an argument.

I saw Jungkook in the corner of my eye looking at me worriedly. But I also saw a new kid, he had light brown fluffy hair and I knew I'd never seen him before, I was behind him so I couldn't quite see his face...

I thought nothing more of the new kid I had seen and tried to think nothing more of Jungkook... it wasn't really working. I also wasn't listening to what Mr. Osbourne was explaining. As soon as everyone stood up I stormed into the room with the piano and locked the sound proof door.

I started to let all my rage out by playing a loud and hight tempo song. Somehow it started to calm me down but I still couldn't get Jungkook off my mind. "UGGHHHH JUST FUCK OFF!" I shouted as I slammed my hands onto the piano keys.

I buried my face in my hands before I heard a knock at the door, I looked up and saw Jungkook standing through the window. I sighed and walked over to unlock the door. He walked in straight away and shut the door behind him.

"Why did you ignore my message, and what is up with you today?" He asked with no emotion and I rolled my eyes, "fuck you Jungkook." I mumbled and pushed past him to leave the room, however, he grabbed my arm before I could get to the door, "Jimin stop! Have you been smoking!? I can smell it, what is up with you? I thought you were saying how you weren't like me, now you're basically becoming me."

I glared at him and shook him off my arm, "I will never be like you. And yes I did smoke, because of you. So just leave me alone, preferably forever, but unfortunately that can't happen so at least for today." I pretty much growled at him before leaving the room.

I slung my bag over my shoulder and left the classroom slamming the door behind me. I didn't care that I would get a detention for it I just needed to get away from Jungkook.