5 - Rita

Another day has gone by in this hellhole ever since I found out the school queen bee's secret and so far, nothing has happened out of the ordinary. Although I suspect that yesterday's incident is far from over. I kept glancing at the clock and started to get more and more frustrated at how slowly time ticks by. I feel it in my gut that something bad is about to unravel and I didn't want to stay here any longer to find out what.

Just 10 minutes more and I'll be out of here. I told myself but just as I was finally starting to rid myself of my anxiety, a knock suddenly echoed through the classroom. Oh hell fucking no!

The professor greeted the student outside and came back inside after having a brief conversation with the student. "Rita Robinson? You are being summoned in the principal's office." He announced with a puzzled look in his face.

Ha! I knew it!

I heard my classmates start to gossip among themselves and I wanted to yell at each and every one of them.

'As expected from the school outcast'

'What did she do this time?'

Yada yada yada.

"You can pack your things now and go ahead earlier." Our professor instructed so I immediately stood up from my seat and gathered all of my things in one fell swoop. I can't stand being in this class full of judgmental eyes that look at me as if I'm some sort of a deviant.

When I was finally all alone in the hallways, I started to feel nervous as to why I'm being summoned by the principal. Is this connected to yesterday's incident? There's no use in asking myself all these questions so I went ahead to the principals office.

"Come in!" Someone hollered when I knocked. I opened the door and saw the principal doing some kind of paperwork on his desk; he didn't even glance up when he heard me enter.

"Good afternoon sir

"Good afternoon sir. I heard you were looking for me?" I asked politely. I found out that acting polite and civil in front of authorities usually works in my favor.

After my greeting, the principal finally looked up from his desk and glanced my way. "Oh yes, miss Park? Take a seat." I obliged and took the most comfortable seat in front of his desk. I noticed that he is kind of young to be working as a principal. I'm guessing he is just in his early thirties.

"Do you know why I summoned you here miss Robinson?"

"No sir." I shook my head no even though I have a good idea who the culprits are.

"You don't remember what you did yesterday morning?" He prompted and I started to boil in rage. Oh those bitches! I knew they'd do something like this to me! Just they wait until I expose their lying and blackmailing ass to everyone!

I stood up and protested, "WHATEVER THEY SAID I DID, THEY'RE LYING!"

"Miss Robinson! Are you accusing your teacher of lying?!" He cried incredulously as if I just said something offensive.