Short story: Maybe.

9 August. Friday night.

Her phone is off and none of her friends nor family know that he is gone. All these broken picture frames made her burst into tears once again; sick of his face but she couldn't look away. There she is, trying to stand up from bed, can't stay home but doesn't know how to be alone. All that came across to her mind was the idea of waiting for him to come with all her love.

Friday night, Chelsy locked in those sheets, tosses and turns where he used to be trying to figuring it out the reasons why he left there. But all she did was waiting for him to come back. She waited for so much longer than she thought.

One day, Anna and David, her best friends, went on the way of Chelsy's home just to check out wether she was ok by the time or not cause she was suffering from neighbours issues

One day, Anna and David, her best friends, went on the way of Chelsy's home just to check out wether she was ok by the time or not cause she was suffering from neighbours issues. What they didn't know was that Chelsy wasn't at home. Nobody was, even her parents nor her dog. It was Monday afternoon. They just came from university. How could it be possible if they saw her recently? So they decided to call her but her phone was off. Chelsy didn't come to class the next day.

It was 5 August. Monday afternoon.

Summer was coming but her patience has been taking off for the past few days. Chelsy could wait for no longer.

She travelled to an unkown place for her. There she met him. "It's a beautiful day" by U2 was on the radio. Got exhausted but her smile was brighter than ever; even the sun got jelous.

It was 6 August. On Tuesday morning,

Chelsy held his hand and went back to sleep again. She didn't want to get up this time.

She finally found love in the most hopeless place ever. Nothing felt wrong when all that Chelsy could realised was the amazing gift she was given. Best time ever. Worst night ever. Isn't it ironic?