Chapter 11:

Dark erens pov:
Four days since the war has started and nothing happens. We havent breached wall rose and im getting impatient. "Zeke make a move..." he then nod and jump out of the wall. And he landed without destroying anything and then I hear a swishing noise. "Dont let your guard down men...somethings not right..." I told them and galiard and reiner stand up and get to their defensive stance. And when I start to obseved its her.

Annies pov:
I started to confused them from what im doing and they got defensive suddenly. And then I rush to the black knight and then he block it with his waist. "Your not fast enough for me..." and then he hold my sword and throw me with inhuman strength and his force is so powerful I crash in 3 houses that made me badly damage. And when I turn my head on my side I saw the a big brute armored knight. And he strike one of his sword and I roll on my left side and stand up. And I strike him too but he throw one of his sword to me and I block it. And then he grab my hand and slashed it I scream in pain as my left arm came off. And then levi came in and slash his sword to the brute knight and nothing happen his sword only got destroyed. And then he fire a signal bomb on the ground that make everything covered by a green smoke. "Levi how did you escaped the winged knight?" I ask him. "Dont worry about that worry about your arm its regeneration is slow just like erens legs were chomped when we test his regenerarion..." and we got to the wall rose and he said that I cant fight im only be able to fight if im fully recovered....

Levis pov:
Im getting tired of this war even its only has begun in four days. And I defeated that winged knight by stabbing its back and we managed to bring it to the infirmary. As I carry this titan girl to the infirmary I rather check that winged knight and removed that helmet of it. And couple of minutes we reach wall rose and we went to the infirmary and I put annie down to her bed she was near with the winged knight. "Hange we need to know who is this..." I told hange and her expression turns into a hyper one. "Then what are we waiting for!!!" She shouted and I slowly open the helmet and then it was pieck and she has a red mark like eren has and its slowly fading away. And after it was gone she woke up screaming "stop!!!" And we calm her down and ask what happend "pieck what happend?" Annie ask her with a worried look. "eren transformed us into a knight..." she said sitting into the bed. "Then those 4 knights that with you were...." "eren and the other shifters...." I continued annies word. "Then we most be prepared now this is a big problem..." and I told annie to give me her 3dmg that eren gave her. "What im not gonna give you this, eren made me this!!!" She whines. "Just give it to me!!!" I shouted at her and she seems got scare, and give it to me. "Ill have to do this all by myself...and beat the living shit outta that brat..." and I use the annies 3dmg to get in the wall maria where eren and the other shifters he curropted was. and when I reach it I see them I quickly hook the 3dmg to erens armor and it grab. And when I was about to slash him I knew it was galliard and the brute one who attack annie is reiner. "Your not gonna kill me that easily...galliard finish him now..." and then he slash me but I quickly block it and slash him but his too fast. And he kick in inhuman strength and I quickly hook my 3dmg to something to not to crash on houses. "this is gonna be harder than I thought..." as I thought of my self.
..........

Annies pov:
I was with pieck who is sleeping right now because of her pushing her limit while in curropted form. And I hope levi can take zeke, reiner, and Galliard at once. And then a loud explosion is near inside the wall maria near the get where we are. "What was that!?" I shouted and I get up and look outside. It was a giant burning boulder the one that the catapults been throwing. And then I thought of whats happening about armin right now is it over. "Roarghhhhhh!!!" I heard the roar and I want to know what is happening to them but I cant because of my slow regeneration.
...........

Armins pov:
I throw the giant dragon even though its size is same just like mine, but this thing is fast and knows how to react quickly and I cant broke its bone its strong as metal. And I walk towards the destroyed wall where I threw the dragon, I cant see a thing because of the smoke. And everthing cleard up there was no sign of the dragon then. "Greaghhhhhhrouaghh!!!" A loud roar from the sky came in and I saw the dragon going to dive on me. And then when his near I punch him across the face sending him flying to me left side. And when it look at me it had a large crack across its face and I knew that it cant keep hardining its body. And I grab its neck and punch it in the face 10 times and its left face had an big open crack on the face. And it roared at me and breath a blue fire on my left hand and it melted. I screamed in pain and let it go and it breath a fire again and I delivered punch across its face while its breath is melting my right hand. And its tail hit my chest and send me 20 yards away from it. And I cant get up because the pain is still stinging me. And I heard a loud foot steps and I knew who it was it was the dragon and then I remember something.

"Flashback"
The only way to distract bertholdt when his steaming up the only thing I could grab on is his teeth and im gonna take how hot it is for humanity. And I hooked my 3dmg to his teeth and take the pain of the heat and thw only thing I knew is my skin is being burned and disapper and Ive been unconscious.
"End of flashback"

And the I get up and realease hot steams to hurt the dragon I have to use this as an advantage. And then when it slash me it quickly pull its arm away from me and its bone is melting. And I stop steaming and punch it across the face and its face has been blew away. And its blue crystal stops glowing and I thoughtfully thought its dead because its crystal stops glowing and then I turned my head to the walls and see how the destroyed is the wall maria is.
..............
Hey guys lloyd is here again so srry for not updating in couple of weeks....lets say its now only couple but many many weeks but again so sorry for not updating lloyds out.