Gruesome Love

Jenna's POV

Growing up in a small town is rough. It is even more rough when people that are on the verge of becoming stars show up. Magcon is coming to Pennsylvania and I am in love with Shawn Mendes.

The only problem is, I doubt I will ever get the chance to meet him and he will just fall in love with me.

Well here is how this all started. Born and Raised in Pennsylvania. I have a twin sister named Courtney. We are both 15. We are both cheerleaders. We were both cheer captains. Her and I are the same people. We do everything together. The only things that are different is that I sing and play guitar, and she plays most of the instruments you can think of. Even the bagpipes!

We begged our parents to get us Magcon tickets, meet and greet too! We don't have money troubles. Our mother is an anesthesiologist and our father is an accountant. You could say we have money. We live in a good neighbor hood. One of the more expensive. Our house has about 14 bedrooms, 9 bathrooms, a movie theather room, a recording studio, tumbling gym, workout room, an indoor pool, an in-ground outdoor pool, a pricy trampoline, and a carousel.

Our parents always wanted the best for us kids! Anyway, Courtney and I have a small clique of friends; Emily, Tayler, and Justine. We all live in the same neighborhood. Always have always will.

Our mothers have been friends since they were little. They wanted us to be best friends, and thats how it turned out.

All of our families have a big family dinner every Friday. They all come to our house and us girls go into a random room and just gossip until they have to leave.

Today is Friday around 5:45 and our girls should be arriving any minute and tonight is the night we are planning to beg their parents. Our parents gave in automatically. So we just have to persuade their parents.

~After begging and eating~

"OMG guys! WE ARE ALL GOING TO MAGCON!" i squeal!

"AAHHHH I KNOWWW!" they say!

then we all have a freak out session.

We all planned that tomorrow we are going to the mall and buying our outfits for that weekend!