Ch 4.

Shawn's POV

Once the movie is over all of us guys look around and see that all of the girls are sleeping.

I heard Jenna say that they were all going to sleep over her and Courtney's house.

Since Jenna left her phone out and I saw her password I type it in and call her mom.

"hello? Jenna where are you girls?!?!" she says worried

"im sorry, but this isn't Jenna. This is Shawn mendes. I just thought I would let you, all the girls fell asleep while we were watching a movie."

"oh, I heard jenna and courtney talk about how much Jenna loves you. Thank you for telling me!" she says and I am surprised to hear that.

we hang up and I go back into the other room and tell the guys i talked to Jenna's mom and she is fine with them over here.

I decide the go through Jenna's phone. She has been texting her ex. I read through a couple of messages, but in all of them Jenna just rejects the kid.

I wonder why they broke up and who would want hurt someone as precious as her.

I take a few selfies, and even post them on twitter saying "hacked by the baee😏😘" and set the phone on the coffee table, pick Jenna up and carry her to my room.

I am feeling pretty tired so I get in bed and Jenna rolls over and says

"Shawn will you sing to me?"

I start to hum to random songs and i soon find her and myself drifting into a dark dreamland.

*The Next Morning*

Jennas POV

I wake up to find a shirtless Shawn laying with his arms rapped loosely around me.

I jump up and wake Shawn up while doing this.

"OMG!! Where are the girls!!?!" I say

I jump out of the bed and run down the hall to find them making breakfast.

Authors Note:

Hey cupcakes! Sorry its short! I have been amazingly busy for once! I thank you all for the support! ily

xoxo,

jbear💋