ch. 8

Taylors POV

I went upstairs to change, and when I go downstairs to find Jenna, I see her hugging Shawn out on the back patio.

This pisses me off because I know that Shawn likes Jenna. After seeing that I am not in that great of a mood, so I scurry upstairs and go into my room and pull out my lap top.

As I sit on the bed and pull Twitter up, there is a knock at the door.

I go to open the door but I see Jenna so I tell her,

"Hey, I saw you and shawn and I am not in the mood to talk to you right now."

As I say that I can feel her and my heart break into a million pieces.

she look at me and says, "Okay Taylor. Well, I am going for a run alone. I guess I will see you when I get back."

and she just walked away.

About 10 minutes later there is another knock on my door.

"Jenna! I said I don't wanna talk!" I scream.

then the door opens to reveal Courtney.

"Well good because I'm not Jenna. I mean we look alike but we aren't the same people." she assertively says.

"Oh...well whats up?" I ask

"Well ya see, I heard why you are mad at Jenna. Jenna doesn't like Shawn. Jenna likes you. Thats why she is with you. Can't you see how madly in love she is with you. now she ran off and is not here with her boyfriend, you!"

"well what should I do to get her back. she probably hates me now." I say admiring courtney's features and realizing how much her and Jenna look alike.

I start to lean in, I just can't resist feeling how soft her lips are because Jennas are always so soft.

When our lips touch, I feel no connection, but I just cant pull away.

I hear a loud door slam shut, and then I look out my window with courtney close behind to see Matt and Jenna taking off.

Jenna's POV

I tell Courtney what happened with me and Taylor, and she said she would talk to him.

Matt and I decide to eves drop while they talk.

Somewhere towards the middle of the conversation me and Matt peer inside the crack in the door and see them kissing.

Ooooh I am fuming. I pull matt right out of the front door.

He drives around for a while, but then we both get hungry and decide to get burger king.

Once we get inside we have a full blown conversation about what happened with Taylor and Court, and we decide that we are going to get back at them.

Once we finish eating we go outside and spot a few fans.

Matts picks me up and outs me on the hood of his White Mercedes-Benz C300.

I rap my legs around him and begun to passionately kiss to give the fans enough time to take pictures.

This will teach Taylor and Courtney the proper way to not give a fuck.