We Went Missing.....

It started when my brother Josh, my sister Carly and me Meagan were with my mom Lisa at the store. Josh and Carly wanted to go to the toy section and my mom said yes but I have to go with them because of all the people in the store.

I walked with Josh and Carly who are 5 and 8. I am 16 and I love my family so much. When we were walking all the way across the store because the toy section was on the other side, people in the store were giving us an ugly look.

I made sure to have Josh and Carly in my sight at all times, so I held there hands till we got to the toy section.

We arrived at the toy section finally. I let there hands go and they ran to the toy the liked and played with it for awhile. 10 minutes have passed then I get a text from mom saying: come back over here quick, we are going to leave.

I had to take my eyes of for a little bit to reply back to my mom. I tested her back saying we are one our way mom, be there soon. When I looked up from my phone I didn't see Josh or Carly.

I started freaking out. I thought they were playing a little game they like to play, but no, I called for them and they never answered. I went straight to my mom, but when I passed two aisles.

I got snapped to, I had a bandanna around my mouth so I couldn't  scream. Mom came looking for us, I could hear her voice and her high heels. I heard her calling all of our names, she was freaking out like I did.

Mom left the store, then when she left the parking lot, the 3 kidnappers took us to there car and threw us in the back seat.

We arrived some were, I felt us stop. The kidnappers grabbed us out of the car and took us into a building. We were blindfolded so I only smelled that we were in the building. We were put in a room and the kidnappers locked the door.

Lisa a.k.a mom on the phone with the cop....... 3 days later...

cop: This is your local police station, what is you emergency?

Mom: I am Lisa a and I would like to report a kidnapping of 3 of my children.

cop: how long have they been missing for?

Mom: 3 days now, I last was with them at a store.

cop: okay we'll need pictures of your children sometime today.

Mom: Okay I'm on my way to the station.

Cop: okay, see you soon Lisa.

Mom hangs up the phone as she is grabbing the car keys and the house keys getting ready to leave.