🍩They read your comments PT. 6🍮

- - -
ᶜᵃᵗ_ᵀʰᵉ_ᴷᶦᵈ:
For CC: says the one that is the possible Pedo for (Y/N).
- - -
Cross Chara: YOU AGAIN?! I'LL LET YOU KNOW THAT WE'RE THE SAME AGE!

- - -
ˢᵖʳᶦⁿᵏˡᵉᵈᵒⁿᵘᵗⁿᵘᵗ¹³³: Okay so this is a question to ANYONE who will answer it.

You are stranded in a island because your ship sunk. You only brought three things on the ship with you. Keep in mind you didn't know the ship would sink. 1 2 3 go!
- - -
Blueberry: I would bring Papy, tacos, and more tacos!!

Ink: Um Err!! I would bring my paint brush, my favorite food, and water! The reason why I would bring my paint brush is well because I got like you know.. Get outta there and I always bring my paintbrush. Haha. Why I bring food and water? Well so I can relax at that island!

Blueberry: Wow you took long!

Ink: And whats your reason to bring your things?

Blueberry: Well! I bring Papy because it would be fun to be stuck in an island and why my AWEESOMEE tacos is because we would eat so much!!

GalaxyShine GalaxyShine :

*Randomly pops out from the air, sees the sanses and starts running towards them evily smirking*
- - -

Fell: AH WHAT THE FUCK GET THAT PURPLE CAT SHIT AWAY! ITS FREAKING HEADING TOWARDS US!

Ink: I'M GLAD THAT BLUE ISN'T HERE SO HE COULD HEAR YOUR WORDS! AKA YOU FELL!

Sans: HOW BOUT YOU STOP FIGHTING BECAUSE RIGHT MEW WE'RE IN TROUBLE!

G: FUCK THIS I'M OUT-

- - -
GalaxyShine: *Jumps really high in the air and uses her story powers to make a cupcake canon in the left and a glitter gun in the right hand*
- - -
Fell: HOLY FUCKING SHIT DUCK BITCHES!

Sans: -ducks- ITS A CAT WIZARD!

Ink: OH DEAR LORD WHY DID I SIGN UP FOR THIS?!

G: I WISH I WAS IN MY AU!!

- - -
*With the speed of light shoots glitter everywhere and shoots cupcakes inside a box what randomly eppeared* Heya! I'm gs and i just wanna ask! What did you think would have happened? Oh and also *Uses her story powers to teleport the box with unharmed cupcakes in front of them* Here ya go pals! Have a nice day! And dont worry these cupcakes wont make anyone go on a sugar rush...so..yeah! Buhhh byeeee!!! *dissapears leaving a purple galaxy smoke behind and a firework flieing in the sky, as it explodes reaviling 'Have. nice day!' 
- - -
Sans: Holy shii--

Fell: THERE IS NO FREAKING CRAP I'M ANSWERING YOUR QUESTION! AUTHOR! ME YOU TALK!

G: C'mon Fell don't be like that! Hey! Wait up! -follows Fell-

Ink: C'mon Fell wait for a sec!! -follows-

Sans: Ay wait! -follows slowly-

·_*somewhere*_·

Fell: Listen Author I'm not answering this purple hype cat thing or whatever it is- actually no I'm leaving.