3

"So how's the show going to be tonight?" I asked.

"Great. I get to interview Cesaro and Barrett, which I'm so excited to do." Renee said with a big smile.

"Sorry, I forget you don't know who those guys are." She replied after a few moments of silence.

What Renee does for a living is professional announcing for WWE. WWE is World Wrestling Entertainment. She's supposed to play the pretty, innocent, blonde girl interviewing big, bulky, massive men. We met when I was called into WWE to plan outfits for the female wrestlers.

"Then there's the Shield..." She said.

"That Dean guy?" I asked.

"Ya he's a part of a trio. They've been a huge part of WWE lately. Three men with incredible talent." She replied.

"He holds a world title, and wins all his one on one matches." She spoke so highly of him. Why? What did he mean to her?

"I became his friend because he looked like he needed one at the time, when he first came to WWE. No one wanted to train with him, so I did. Everyone in the back was afraid of him."

"And everyone thinks we hooked up. Dean's known for the way he plays women. And everyone from the locker room comes to me, worried." I stayed silent. I wanted to know more though. She was getting married. What if Norm finds out? Then again it could be nothing. Or I could keep telling myself it was nothing.

"I know you're wondering if we hooked up," she said with a smirk on her face.

I began to look around Ms. B's. I saw people going in and out of the bathroom doors there. And then a mother trying to get her kid to quiet down. I began to bite my nails, something I always did when I was nervous and stayed quiet.

"Yeah we've always had a little thing for each other. Just little things, like during interviews, or when we're all backstage. The fans figured it out though, way before anyone on the roster did. Never underestimate WWE fans." She said with a smile.

"They figured it out quick then?" I asked. But now I had to ask the question...

"Does Norm know?" I said nervously.

"Yeah he does but he doesn't worry about it. But to be honest, I couldn't see myself with Dean."

"Why?" I asked.

"Well, I mean he's considered a crazy person when he plays his character on TV. He wrestles like a psycho, and actually it's pretty sexy, but like the thing is, he's actually crazy."

"What?"

"I don't know, it's just when I look in his eyes. Just when we're doing casual stuff backstage, like chatting with everyone. Or like today, when you met him, we were together for a little while because we were taking a little break from being with our co-workers. I thought it would be a good idea to get him away from the rest of our them because he was about to explode on one of our friends. He just couldn't deal with the other superstars. I think he just got into a fight with Dolph Ziggler, and he just had this body language and look that made it look like he wanted to kill him. There's just something off when I look him in the eyes." She said with this look of fear.

"He's been through a lot though, it's not his fault. He grew up very poor and without his parents." She said with a empathetic look.

"Yeah Renee, I would still stay away from him I if I were you," I said sarcastically.

"Well yeah I know that, but he just needed someone else to be close to. I hate seeing people alone. And I've heard about his past 'relationships' which have only lasted for short periods of time, and he's been abusive. His friends Seth and Roman, the other two members of the group he's in, warned the whole divas locker room to stay away from him."

"Wow," was all I could manage to say.

"How has he been abusive?" I asked.

"Verbally and physically. This one girl he dated, he ended up throwing her against the wall when he was angry. It wasn't even the poor girl's fault, she didn't do anything wrong, Dean was mad at something else."

Then we watched as three men made their way into Ms. B's. Renee looked at me and my expression.

"Yeah that's them," she said.