1.Late night smoke

//Set in season 3 at the prison, the group just found the prison and are settling in//

You were sitting on the steps of the prison, thinking about how lucky you all were for finding this place. Now that Lori was almost on the end of her pregnancy, the group really needed a safe place to stay, were the baby could be delivered. A save place for the all of you.

You reached down your pocket to take the pack of cigarets that you had found on a run earlier. As you were about to light one, you heard someone next to you say. "Y'a do know that that shit will kill you one day right?" You jumped at the sound of someone talking and looked up to see Daryl standing next to you. "Well something has to kill us one day right?" you said, a small smile playing on your lips. He sat down next to you and asked you one.

You see, you and Daryl got along as long as you can remember. You met him at the Atlanta camp and have been friends ever since, you were one of the only people he would open up to. He has saved your ass multipul times and you couldn't thank him enough for it. The two of you even became that close that you two used to share a tent back at Hershel's farm.

You knew that it was wrong to feel something more for him, because for starters he was older than you, second he could never love someone like you, and third: its Daryl we are talking about, he doesn't do love.... But you couldn't lie about it, you had fallen in love with that redneck.

"You okay?' Daryl's voice brought you out of your train of thoughts. 'Yea, of course.. You?" you asked him. "Im fine" he grunted. You were both looking at the gates in front of you seeing a couple of walkers had walked upon them. As you took another drag from your cigaret you saw Daryl looking at you. "Is there something on my face?" you asked him and he just smiled. "No, jus' looking." he responded. "At what?" "You" was his answer. You could feel your stomach do flips out of happiness. You looked down to hide your blushing. You pushed his arm playfully, you took one last drag of your cigaret and threw it on the ground, stepping on it making sure it was out. "Im going to bed, goodnight Daryl." You said as you leaned down to kiss his cheek. "Night Y/N" he responded while taking another drag of his cigaret.

As you almost reached your cell, you heard the door open and saw Daryl walk in, you smiled down at him and he smiled a little smile back at you. You turned around to enter your room but got stopped by a voice calling your name. "Y/N wait!" Daryl yelled. As you turned around you saw Daryl ran up the stairs and was standing right in front of you now. He was so close to your face that you could feel his hot breath on your face. "I.... I want to try something." He said while looking into your eyes. You didn't know what to expect so you just nodded and hoped for the best.

Then you saw his eyes flicker from your eyes to your lips and you knew what he was trying to do. He then leaned down and your lips connected to his. It was like fireworks going off in your head and your stomach was doing flips again. Daryl's hand cupped your cheek and you brought your hand to his neck, both of you moved at the same time. You never thought that this would happen. After what felt like 10 minutes Daryl pulled away. "Was that what you wanted to try?" You asked him with a little smile. "Yeah, and it was exactly what I expected." He said looking down. "I wanted to ask you before Y/N, please be mine?" As he said this you head shot up to look at him, you couldn't believe that you just heard. Daryl Dixon asked you to be his!! "Yes.. Yes I would love to be yours!" you said with a big ass smile on your face. For the first time you saw Daryl standing there with a full smile on his face. "Great, now go to bed, we've got places to be tomorrow." He said while kissing you one last time, then he left.... You touched your lips still feeling his lips on yours. Ever since that night, you were Darly's girl.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Peeps!! Thanks for checking out my first ever Daryl imagine, hope you liked it. Make sure to vote and leave a nice comment!

Big love!

Wordcount : 806