Part 2:

Just a couple more days of sitting in a classroom for six hours, then schoolnis done for the summer. I can't wait until I can get my exams over and done with so, I can go cruising down some old backroads in my truck. Just like I did with my sisters last summer before they left for university. I don't see them much, but I try to see them whenever I can. Since, I'm in grade 11, I'll probably be going to university after next year is done. Jason will probably more or likely try to get into the same university as me.

  The last time I checked the time it was 11:35 am now its 2:30 pm. School is now.officially over for the day. I went to my locker to put my books away. Jason just happened to be waiting at my locker when I got there.

  "Hey Jason," I said as I was opening my.locker.

  "Hey Kay. What's new?" Jason asked.

  "Nothing really, except I got accepted onto, well asked to play for the provincal women's rugby team," I replied.

  "That is amazing! I am so happy for you. I can't believe it! I knew you were good enough to get onto a team like that. Are you going to accept? If you do, will we ever see each other?" Jason asked.

  "I'm not sure yet if I'm going to accept the offer. I think we would still see each other. I wouldn't know unless I accept and meet with the coach," I replied.

  "Okay, well I think you should accept because you're really good, and you've been playing all your life. You've also been playing all throughout high school too. I think this is a great opportunity, you might not get again. You're the best player I know. I believe in you, Kay," Jason said.

  Jason and I walked to my truck so, I could go home and get my rugby gear. So, I can go practice my kicking and passing. I drove home to drop off my school stuff and grab my rugby bag and bag of balls from my room so, I can go practice with Jason and some of my fellow rugby girls.